Out of control| 19

Me and avani was talking in the kitchen at a party, and yes, we still are hang out. We decided to forget what happened and just move on.

"Do you think chase was okay, he looked off." avani said with concern.

"I don't know should I give him a call?"

"Go for it!" I reach for my phone that just started buzzing as I pull it out from my back pocket. It's an unknown number. Should I pick it up?

I picked it up.

"Hello?" I speak into the speaker.

"Charli?" a voice says, I know this voice! It's Oliver!

The sound of glass kept smashing on something, I couldn't tell but it was really loud and I was concerned about it, Oliver spoke again, and I listened.

"Its Chase, he came to my dad house drunk and I can't not control him, please come!"

He hangs up and I get a text message of an address. How does Oliver know Chase? Maybe they are friends. I took avani car and putted the address in the GPS and started to follow it.

I don't know what's going on but all I know is that Oliver might be in trouble or Chase might get in trouble. I take one more turn and ended up in front a big House.

Wow, I get out the car and decided to not knock and just walk in. A boy with brown hair appears in front of me.

"Its... A mess in here, and why are there are empty alcohol bottles everywhere?"

"Charli there's no time to talk, can you please do something. He's going crazy!"
I look around my surroundings and found broken glass everywhere, and shattered plates that probably belongs to Oliver's mom. This is terrible.

I said to myself, I look forward to Oliver cleaning up. Ugh, he shouldn't be doing that.

I took a few steps inside the large kitchen and stood there, I look at Chase rapidly throwing multiple dishes at a time.

"CHASE!" I yelled. The boy looks at me. He looks tired and angry. I slowly walk to him and place my hands on his cheek. I look into his eyes and they were so many mixed emotions but angry topped them all.

"What are you doing here?" he steps away from me, and went outside. I followed him out and found him sitting at a table with another bottle of
alcohol.

"I'm sorry charli," he whispered.
I sat on the other side of the table and took the bottle from him, and took a sip. He looks at me.

"Did I cause this?" I ask. It was a mistake kissing miles, how was I even supposed to know it was him.

"No char... I'm just going through a moment, which I would like to be alone.

"And I'm the reason why you are going through this moment?" he looks down and shakes his head, I reached my hand out and ran my hands through his hair.

"No char!"

"Let's just forget it, and move on!" I nodded my head and went back inside to Oliver.

"Here let me help."

"Oh, thanks char!" I smiled and started cleaning up the glass.

"Sorry for what he did, he was just going through something Oliver!"

"No need to be sorry, it happened too many times it's okay!" oh.

After an hour of me and Oliver, cleaning chase walked in after cooling down outside.

"Umm hey." I smiled at him, and say hey back.

"Okay, bye Oliver!"

"Bye!"
I took Chase's hand and walked him to the car. He didn't speak or made eye contact.

"Sorry, you had to see me like that!" he said.

"Its okay chase, everyone goes through something!"

We drove back to the party, and I parked avani car. After that, I and Chase walked home.

"Can you stay at Mine for a bit?" I ask.

"Shore char!" we walked into my house and headed up to my room. Chase set on my bed and I went over to my dresser to change. I found a shirt and shorts and went into the bathroom, but chase called my name.

"Where are you going?"

"To change."

"You can do it in front of me, I won't look." he takes my hair and pulls it back, and kissed me.

"Here!" He takes off his shirt and putted over my head and pulled my hair out from beneath. He was left shirtless and he was hot.

I think he might be staying the night.

A/N
Hey guy's 👋👋 things are back with chacha 🥰 hope you liked this chapter and like and comment.
Put some ideas down too!!! 😊

Spam if you want 😂

Or tell me what's going on? Byeee 🥰