So what I killed him| 29

Charli damelio ********

"Chase get off of him!" the sight of Chase with blood all over his hands hunts me. I run over to the scene and pushed chase of the body, it's just blood, BLOOD everywhere.

I look at the deadles body in front of me, and cried to myself. I looked at chase and got up. The boy eyes had fear in them, I slowly approach him and wrapped my arms around him so he could stop shaking.
"Go home Chase, just go home!"

"Bu-"

"Chase I said go home!" I raised my voice, he nodded and left. I look back at Jonathan and cry even more, I know I hated him but he's dead and I don't know how to react. I I reach my shaky hand into my pocket and took my phone out, I read the number one
more time in my head and dialled it.

"Charli what the hell happened?" Oh shit.

I looked at my mom rushing out the building, the scared look on my mom didn't make me feel better, she can't know that chase did this. I quickly look down at the ground and snatch the knife and sneak it into my pocket.

"Mom... help!"

"What happened to him?" My heart stops and remembers the sight of chase hovering over Jonathan and stabbing Him like it was nothing.

"Honey, snap out of it!" I look at her and nodded.

"What happened?"

"Some man walked up on him and stabbed him."

"Go home hun, I would take care of this!"

"O-ok!" Like i said there's no way I'm telling on chase, even though he did it!

•••••••••••••••••••

"Chase..." I whispered walking into his room, it was really cold in here I don't know but he's not in here. "Char?" His voice echoed, I turn my head to his bathroom door. I walked in and saw him sitting on his bathroom counter looking down at his hands. I felt warm as I entered his bathroom knowing he just took a shower.

"Why did you did that Chase?" I said with a big sigh letting a few tears fall down my cheeks.

He et there in silence with no words to say, but no emotion on his face.

•••••••••••••••••••••••
Chase Hudson
I don't know what to say, but he deserves what happened to him tonight, I wasn't thinking but that doesn't mean he didn't deserve what I did.

"Answer me chase, now!" she argued.

"I did it because he deserves it, and I don't care if you don't think he doesn't!" she rolled her eyes and ran her hands through her hair.

"Chase... you killed someone!"

"Not like I did it before!" it's true, but it's not like I did it to innocent people, some are even alive.

"Please give me an answer, why did you kill him?"

"He said things I didn't like and there we're about you, and I care about you a lot so did what I did, that's it!" I don't know why she was tearing up, I feel bad but she doesn't know that I did this for her.

"Infront of my family restaurant Chase, are serious?" she raised her voice.

"What was so bad that you had to pull out a knife out on him and stab him numberless of times?"

"He said that he was going to do bad things to your char, he was literarily sexualizing your body with his own words in front of me, I'm sorry, but it's not like I killed a innocent person here!"

"Well-" she starts but couldn't finish her sentence. I lift myself off the counter and pulled her into a tight hug, she sobbed right in the centre of my chest, I could feel her hot tears rolling down my skin.

"I'm sorry baby."

I picked her up and laid her down on my bed bringing the comforter over her body, I laid next to her and took my shirt off and took hers off, I knew she liked wearing my shirts so I wanted her to wear it. I slide it over her head and kiss her cheek.

She slept in my arms all night long until the morning.

A/N
Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter ❤️🤌
Leave a comment and vote!!!

Comment ideas too.

Jonathan might be dead.... 😏