Heidi| 14

We enter the kitchen where my mom was, flipping eggs in one skillet and flipping a pancake in the other skillet. My mom has always been a multi-tasker, a regular person would get the eggs done, and then have the pancake batter done and then do the pancakes, that's probably the way I would do it. I look across the kitchen to see my mom already talking chase ears out. Poor boy.

Should I save him? No.

He meets my eyes and I smiled at him, he gives me a look and I ignored it. I went behind my mom and start eating from the skillet. The Bacon was so good I tried to go for another piece when I get slapped on my arm from my mom.

"Charli grace Damelio, go sit your ass down!" my eyes fall back on Chase and he was chuckling, I wish I could wipe that smirk off his face.

Me and chase set down and I look at Chase.

"You could've try covering for me, more better!" I say.

"Why would I try to cover for you when you were about to eat all the bacon before it can get on the plate, I like to eat you know!"

"It's my house and my mom!"

"Who cares-" I roll my eyes and look at my mom.

"Here y'all go, hi Hudson my name is Heidi!" his eyes fall on me and look at my mom.

"Hi Heidi you can call me Chase, nice meeting you!"

"Same chase!"

I and chase started to dig in and it was good, I think it was good to chase to because he didn't even take a break from eating.

"Your mom's cooking is so good!"

"Thank you!" I watch him Finnish and then looks at my plate. I didn't want to eat all of it, and get stuff so I just ate half my plate.

"Char eat the rest!" I Singh and he picked up my fork a put some of the egg on it, he holds it in front of my mouth and I took a bite.

"Chase I'm good, I ate enough but you can have it!" I smile and took the fork from his hand and started feeding him. He seems to enjoy it. It was when he looked at me with the fork still in his mouth, he had that smirk on his face again, I froze and look into his blue eyes, they were sparkling. I felt my body shift and his too. The fork drops and hits the floor and that what brought us back to life, and then it was awkward.

"We were about to kiss, weren't we!" he asks.

"Yeah!" I said shyly.

"Welp thanks for having me for breakfast!"

"I wasn't having you for breakfast, we just ended up here after we took a stroll in my back yard!" he laughs and looks down.

"As I said, thank you for having me!" he walks out the front door and all I could do is blush.

I put my plate away. and ran to my room.

"Hey, baby!" I pick up the baby and did the first thing I had to do with her,
After I was done changing her diaper I
Check it off the list. And now I have more things to do, and check off.

.............................................................

"Why won't you shut up?" it's been 24 minutes and Louisa won't stop crying, who invented something so stupid.

"SHUT UP!"

Chase pov

I can here char yelling at her baby doll for about... 24 minutes and it sounds really hectic. Only if she knew how to do it the right way.
I look out my window and see her talking to herself, I just watch the show and enjoy while I rock my baby who is asleep and is calm.

I get up and wrap him up with a swaddle, and then put a binky in his mouth.

I look back into char room to see her full on crying. I guess I should help here.

I held Trevor in my arms and walked into the railway and turned chars knob. When it open I sat Trevor down and pick up Louisa. There must be something wrong.

"I swear it's not even a living thing and it's pushing me over the fucking edge!" I look down at char and she seems really stress. I set down next to her, and rubbed her back.

"Char it's hungry!"

"HOW was I suppose to know that?"

"Your telling me that you haven't heard this baby says she's hungry?" I look at the buttons and it's says voice off. No wonder she didn't know.

I switch the voice too on and the first thing it said it that I'm hungry. I pasd the baby to char and he gives the baby some milk and after a few, the baby stops crying.

"Thank you chase!" I pull her into a hug and we stay there for a while.

Charli Pov

After a while, I and chase decided to watch a movie and chill. He held me in his arms while he played with my hair, I felt safe in his arms and comfy.

A/N
Hi everyone, happy Monday I feel so tired but whatever 😂.
Feel free to drop any ideas in the chat!! 💗 and make sure to like and comment 💗💗!!!! Love y'all

Question of the day

Chacha or doah? 🤎