Did we did that last night?|32

I woke up with arms wrapped around me, and sheets over my head, did I fall asleep in chase bed?, I asked myself. I open my rough eyes and look at the peaceful male in front of me, I guess I did.

I fastly rise up out of bed, breaking through his arms that we're wrapped around my torso, I'm exhausted.

"Charli what the hell?"

"What?... Oh sorry for waking you up."shit what happened?

Last night...

I can't believe chase drag me here, it's loud and full of drunk kids and adults.

"Chase calm down with the drinking, don't forget that we have college in two days, you don't need to have a hangover !"

"Charli relax I'm really responsible for how much I would be drinking tonight don't worry!"

"Responsible?" it's funny how he thinks he's responsible or accountable for his actions.

"Chase I mean it!" I try reaching for the driver drink in his hand but he would pull away.

"Charli give me a break!" I pull off of him and watch him drink down the alcohol, I just ignore it and walked around for a bit.

I accidentally bump into a girl but turns out it was my sister with her friends.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"Oh I don't know..."

"Char you're supposed to be in your dorm getting rest, remember?"

"Yeah!" She laughs and look behind me, I turn around and look.

"Isn't that chase?" She whispers. I squint my eyes trying to see from where I was. I see chase across the room with a girl. She was clinging on his arms and running her fingers through his hair, I use to do that. I can't watch this, it's hard

"Yeah it is..."

"Well, it doesn't affect you since y'all don't like each other, right?" well it does kinda affect me, I don't have feelings for him, it's just... I could've been in that position as the girl, not her.

"Im fine, I'm going to leave, it's really late!" she nods and I took a cup and filled it up with some punch, My Tongue started to tangle then I noticed it was alcohol in there.

"Hey, charli!" I watch chase stumble towards me. great, he's drunk.

I wonder if he had sex with that girl?

Or made out with her?

"Hey, Chase!"

1 hour later

We had just gotten home and we quickly travelled to the bed after Harshly making out in the elevator. Chase took my shirt off and I unzipped his pants, his pants fall go to the ground.

We move on to the bed and started kissing, I ran my hands through his hair while his hands slide into my underwear. I slightly moan as his fingers insert me.

"Shit chase..." I slightly moan into the boy ear.

••••••••••••••••••
Real life

Shit I slept with him, I could remember last night so perfectly. Shit. I look at the boy face with confusion on his face. He wrap his hands back around me but I pull away.

"Did we actually sleep together?" I said knowing that I did, just wanted to see if he remembered.

"I'm pretty sure we did and you did enjoy it!"

"How did you know I enjoy it?"

"Because you were moaning nonstop and wouldn't let me pull out of you after two hours." I just missed the feeling of us having sex, I can't blame myself for not letting him pull out.

And I'm not telling him that I miss having sex with him! It was nice though.

He sits up and walks over to the kitchen and turns on the stove.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm making breakfast, anything you would like nerd?" he smiles and I roled my eyes.

"Fried eggs please!" I watch him get the eggs out and crack them into the pan, he does everything so perfect. I walk over to him and putted his hair up In a ponytail, he looked really sily but cute.

"Girl leave my hair alone!" he says as I pull some strains down the front of his face.

"No!"

A/N
Hey guys lol have y'all watch the damelii show yet? I'm so proud of chase and charli and support them so much. Vote and comment!!!! We can talk in the comments if y'all want lol

Leave some ideas!!! Pls 💗