𝑸+𝒌| 22

I set her down on the chair and she had a nervous face on, it was so clear that she was nervous. But I would make sure that I'm on her side the whole time.

"Is this going to hurt?" she asks.

Uh, I never got a tattoo...how I'm supposed to know if it hurts or not, I'm just going to tell her it doesn't. Just to not freak her out!

"It doesn't hurt that bad, just a little poking I guess?!" she nods her head slowly. I set on the chair beside her and held her hand.

"Yall ready?" we both nodded at the tattoo artist and I showed him what I wanted to get on us.

The tattoo artist decides to do it and gives us a little speech and prepped us. Charli doesn't know what we are getting, I told her it was a surprise and told her to trust me, but she definitely don't. She threatened me saying, if this doesn't end well I'm burning your house down!.

I don't believe her but I know that she's going like it. She's just nervous.

1 hour later

Me and char just got done getting our tattoos, and I'm really excited about it and for char to see it.

Charli pov

I opened my eyes and looked up at the selling, I can't believe I did this, and it's a matching tattoo. I wonder how it looks like.

Did I actually did this?

Shit.

I never thought of myself getting a tattoo, and now that I have one it's crazy. See what chase does to me, I made sure to not get a tattoo when he kept talking about us getting one. But I ended up with one anyways, when it comes to chase and what he wants
I always do it.

"Hey beautiful!" chase said hovering over me.

"Shut up!" I spat.

"Damm okay!" he says smirking.

"Soo, how do you feel?"

"Okay!"

Chase set me up and walked me towards this big mirror...he points at the tattoo and I finally get a look at it. it's small and it's red...i thought it was going to be so much worse but I actually liked it. It's a q and it's In Red, I look at chase's and he had a k on his wrist in black.

"Chase what do these means?" he wraps his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He looks into my eyes and our eyes lock. He have some beautiful eyes.

Chase pov
Her eyes are so beautiful.

I show her my wrist and held her hand.
"Well the q stands for queen because you're my Queen! And I'm your King!" she smiles and laughs.

"Really?"

"Yup!"

.............................................................

Chase park in front of our houses and I got out before him, he gives me a talk about how he's going to open the door for me but I said he didn't have to do that, and then he got mad when I said that and I bet that made him even more mad.

"Charli!" he whined.

"Didnt we just went through this?" he walks over and gently pushed me to the car door.

"Kiss before saying goodbye?" he says with a smirk.

"Why do we have to say goodbye?" I wasn't going to say goodbye, I was thinking if he could stay over. That's what all people do after a date, right? And then they have sex all night-

I should stop.

"Thinking about something sweetheart?" What?

I look around and we we're in my room fucking topless... I think to much!

A/N
😏😏😏🥱🥱
So what should I add in this story?comment some ideas and like and comment! ❤️