I Iz Back

(Ignore the spelling and grammar in the title. I was L A Z Y.)

Finally, my exams are over. 

I mean they were over last week, but I was busy with other things, and didn't really have much to update. 

Anyways

I was working on somethings, I'll type out a bit of them, if you all want to know more, then tell me. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"That horrid place."

"What horrid place??"

"Where she's raising an army to start up another war."

"What army?"she asked. Surely it's just this child's imagination, she thought.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

That's the first one

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"CHEESE!! DOST ANYONE HAVE CHEESE??!"a green-eyed boy shouted. 

"We must ask nicely,"the girl beside him said. He stopped shouting, and sniffed the air. Something nearby stunk horribly of some cheese. He ran toward it, telling the girl he'd meet her later, at the Kingdom Square. The girl wandered around the streets of Palius, till she saw a bakery, and went inside, knowing that she would what she was looking for. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ooh, and the top one is a Miraculous Ladybug AU, just saying. 

So...tell me your thoughts peeps.

See ya later!!!!!

BYEEE

wait wait wait

Before I go I wanna just-

LunaLovesWriting226

Fan_FictionGirl2

MruDrinksBru

Blessed_mess05

girlsglobe

shaik2008

You have been chosen for my TRQ (totally random question)

What is your favorite color?? 

Answer in the comments and pick six people for your own TRQ. Pass it on. I wanna make this a thing-just like tagging people with loads of questions. Instead it's just one question. 

~Girl17