Names of Some Unicronians & Descriptions

Currs - A weakened Unicronian, due to not having found a body to live in. Her power is the ability to make anything cursed. She's very scary, and can appear as wierd things to different aliens/humans. 

Darkmist - The most powerful Unicronian in strength and the scariest. She is one who doesn't require a dead creature to use as a home/container. She is unkillable like her 'sisters' and 'brother'. She's just a general annoyance. Her mist form can be solidified and/or morphed into anything. She feeds off chaos like her sibs. 

Dearil- He's the second-strongest Unicronian, and the only brother among many sisters. His special power is the ability to bring immediate or slow death upon anyone who's not unkillable or has author powers. He lives in a dead Magnian. 

Destructa - One of those in the middle in strength level. She is known as Windblade, taking the name of the dead bot she lives in. Her servo can destroy anything she wills if she wants it to, hence her name coming from the destruction. Like all of her sisters and brother, her mist form can solidify and/or morph into anything. 

Doom- (lol i'm on the d names) She is another mid-strength mistie girl. She must never be called or the caller will be doomed. One won't die unless she asks her brother to show up. She just floats around in space, and does not need a body to live 

Fay- Known as the weakest Unicronian in strenghth, her power is the ability to know the fears of anyone. She is usually accompanied by her twin sister. She lives in a dead Camien. 

Tormy - Fay's twin sister, living in the twin of her sister's dead Camien. Her ability is to make anyone's worst fears come true.  She is in the mid-strength level.