Random facts about my OCs

Random fact #1

Bumblebeetle,  a Transformers OC, is my very first one. I've redone her character a few times to get her to what she is now.

Random fact #2 

The original SA consisted of a lotta people in RiD15 having siblings. Bee had his younger sister Beetle. Strongarm had a brother named Longarm (lol I was very original with the naming). Grimlock had a twin bro named Snarl. Drift had a twin sister named Swift, and finally Windblade had a twin sister named Airblade. For some reason I was obsessed with twins? I later realized that it's prety much rare to have twins with Cybertronians so the number of twins went down. 

Random fact #3 

When I picked Swift's alt mode, it happened to be the same exact car and paint color as (Transformers 6 I believe) Drift. Which is strange because Swift was his sistah.

Random fact #4 

Trackz was originally the first Shapeshifter. She was a spy for the Autobot cause, and spent all of season 2 and 3 of TFP with the 'cons. YES SEEKERWAVE SO HAPPENED IN THAT VERSION-

Random fact #5 

MOONCRUISER originally died but I loved her too much so I devised the whole 'Lightstrika botnaps children for her boss who is later revealed to be Darkmist' thing. 

Random fact #6  

Darkmist originated out of me evilly laughing while having a bath. 

Random fact #7 

Moon is too cool for me to pair with anyone. She's just too good all by herself. So yes, Moon will NOT get a love interest. She hates that stuff. She's still a fun, sarcastic friend. 

Random fact #8 

Speaking of Moon, she and Silverbird were paired in the OG but that was weird. Silverbird and Databyte kinda happened outta nowhere.

Random fact #9

Sonic Boom thinks he spawned out of an explosion. 

Trackz would like to disagree. 

Random fact #10

Starscream and Havoc's disliking each other thing comes from someone I once knew. He was a lil wierd and my parents always warned me about him, saying I should stay away.