DT Universe Short

Alenna Rogers is my second human OC in the Aligned-verse.

This is short and kinda painful. 

--------

"What?"

Alenna could not believe her ears. After years of living there, her neighbors were moving. To a different state. She wouldn't be able to visit her friends whenever she wanted, no she would have to wait until a suitable weekend, national holiday, or summer vacation. 

"I wanted to tell you sooner, Lena, but we weren't sure."

Alenna felt like she could break into a million pieces like glass. She didn't stop her tears from flowing down. 

"No. It can't be. You can't be moving. This is a nightmare, and I'm just about to wake up."

But no, it wasn't a nightmare. It was reality. Her childhood friends were leaving, and she felt she'd never see them again. 

She went straight to her room and cried and cried and cried some more, until she was tired and asleep. In a week's time her friends would be moving and she didn't know what she would do without them. 

-----

Um. 

I'm sure all of you have experienced something like this.

Yeah, it's comforting to write stuff like this, more than it's fun to write elemental magic-y stuff and people being goofy. 

Okay, bye!