That Time of Year

Silverbird, who's fifteen: *screaming and running around like a child but with lights and Christmas-y stuff*

Databyte: *with him, decorating*

Sabersong: *also screaming and running around but she is like three years old*

Mooncruiser, who's ten: Oh here we go. *helmservos*

Silverbird, with some lights and santa hats: DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA 'TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA..*passes Mooncruiser and puts a santa hat on her head*

Mooncruiser: SeRiOuSlY? It's NOVEMBER. NO-VEM-BER. 

Sabersong: La la la la la la la...IZ FUN sis. Come help!

Databyte: Yeah!

Mooncruiser: I don't wish to be part of your-

*Mooncruiser has been wrapped in lights and tinsil and whatever else Silverbird had*

Mooncruiser: Wha-

Starfire, in Predacon form, out of nowhere: *scary screech* 

Silverbird: *pops santa hat on her as well*

Trackz: You're thinking Halloween, Star. 

Starfire: *transforms back* Oh. Right. So uh...falalalalalalala? 

Trackz: Moon? What happened to you? You look like-a Christmas tree.

Mooncruiser: *glares at Silverbird* That would be Silver's doing. 

Silverbird in the distance, decorating the other side of the house: hEh. :D

Hornet, suddenly flying in: HEY 'SUP? I IZ HERE TO BRING CWHRIMAH SPIWIT (Christmas spirit)*grabs some of the decorations and helps Silverbird and DB*

Flammi, behind Hornet: Uh-huh. No Grinches or Scrooges. 

Hotshot, also there: I told her about them :)

Sabersong: What's a gwench? Like Uncle Ratchet's wrenchies?

Trackz: Well....um...Hotshot?

Hotshot: A character from a human movie...he spoils Christmas for everyone...

Sabersong: °●°. No like gwench. 

Mooncruiser: HeYlO? Can anybot help me here???!

Trackz: Oh...coming.

Smokescreen: *appears thru Spacebridge and throws snowballs at everyone from his gigantic snow-filled bucket*

Everyone: *looks at him*

Star: OH, YOU JUST STARTED THE GREAT SNOWBALL WAR, COOKIE!! 

Star, Trackz, Silverbird, Databyte, Flammi, Hotshot, Sabersong, Hornet, and even Mooncruiser: *throwing snowballs at Smokey*

Smokescreen: *running from everyone* AAAAAA I NEED BACKUP!!!! BRO, CAN YOU SAVE ME???!! 

Bee: *appears from a Spacebridge with another gigantic bucket of snow and throws some at everyone* There, Smokey. 

*everyone's messing in the snow*

Ratchet: *walks in* w h o a h *walks back out*

AuthorGirl: It's nice to see them having so much fun *teleports Whirl, Hoist, Medix, and Wedge in* 

AuthorGirl: Join the fun, kids! *also teleports several RiD characters in along with more snow*

*sCREEN gOES dARK*

                         ☆☆☆

The bots, except the ones who didn't participate in this war: *t i r e d* 

AuthorGirl: EVERYONE STOP!!! *teleports multiple bots back to where they usually are* Whoah....that was fun. One of our cameras got knocked down. 

Star: What cameras?

AuthorGirl: Uhuhuh...nothing.

Silverbird: *with a snowball* What CAMERAS?

AuthorGirl: To record your fun today.

Silverbird: Oh.

Smokey, out of nowhere: LET'S WATCH A CHRISTMAS MOVIE! 

AuthorGirl: I don't think-

Star: SMOKEY-DOKIE! 

Silverbird: Which one?

Smokescreen: *picks out a human one*

Everyone: *watches it*

AuthorGirl: Hey wait- *dissapears*

*sCREEN gOES dARK fOR rEAL tHIS tIME*

....

NO IDEA WHAT THAT WAS-

Hope you enjoyed. I'm just in that Christmas-y mood.

Bye!!!