Plot

All the family had came outside the bus and only naira was left there in the bus. She was scared as she can die in few minute but she was happy too as all her family members are safe. She has closed her eyes and waiting for the bus to fall from the cliff.

"Naira.." kartik called her. She opened her eyes and couldn't believe what she saw. Her Kartik outside the window hanging with the help of rope and came there to save her. She had accepted her fate and lost all hopes but her mendak didn't. He came there to save her.

"Naira give me your hand.." he said again while forwarding his hand. She gave her hand to him and he pulled her towards him. He saved her, tightly clutched her and hold her. She was hugging him tightly.

 She was hugging him tightly

"Mummy Papa.. come up safely.." Kairav shouted from the cliff.

"Coming baby. We are coming back" They both shouted in unison

They both held the ropes and started coming up with the help of rope and bus. When they were a meter away from the cliff, family saw them and was happy and smiling looking at them and had a relief that they will come up safe and sound. Both were happy in each other embrace that finally he saved her but destiny had some other plans. The rope from which he was hanging broke from between and they both fell down. They both didn't leave each other for a second and died in each other embrace. After a day family found there bodies and did the last rituals of them.

_______

Hey guys, So this is the plot of the story. I hope you like this book.🤗