Chapter 31 Kaira In Cafe

Thank You everyone who has voted, liked and commented on the story.

Pc Picture credit goes to their original editors. I have taken these from Google

Let's start the story
__________

Kartik was seen sleeping and talking while hugging a teddy bear. Naira opened his door and saw him sleeping.

"Ye dekho yaha hum late ho rahe hai aur ye mahashaye abhi tak so hi rahe hain" She said

"Ye dekho yaha hum late ho rahe hai aur ye mahashaye abhi tak so hi rahe hain" She said. She went near him and adored him but chuckled listening to Kartik talks.

"Nairu Jaan I love you so much. You are the most favourite gift I have ever got. I love you so much." He murmured in sleep and kissed the teddy bear. Naira was silently laughing.

"Mera mendak" She said and sat beside her.

"Mendak get up it's 6 o'clock" She said

"Let me sleep with my sherni" He replied and hugged the teddy bear more tightly.

"Ek to ye mendak uth nahi raha hai aur upar se kabhi teddy bear ko kiss kabhi hug. I will tear this teddy bear" She said while gritting teeth feeling jealous with the teddy bear.

She snatched Teddy bear from Kartik in anger which scared Kartik and he woke up with a jerk.

"A khabardar jo meri Naira ko merese che..naaa." He said in anger but changed her tone looking at mad Naira.

"Naira, why are you mad?" He asked casually.

"Kuch nahi good morning" she said sweetly while ruffling his hair but Kartik scared of her sweetness

"Wake up fast and get ready. We have to go for a walk and will do exercise in the park" Naira said in anger, pointing finger towards the washroom. Kartik pulled her to bed.

"Waise, we can do our exercise here only on bed" He said in husky voice while coming closer to her for a kiss but she blocked his way from the pillow and Kartik kissed the pillow. She laughed loudly on his missed attempt.