Chapter 36 Kaira's Way To Resort

Thank You everyone who has voted, liked and commented on the story.

Pc Picture credit goes to their original editors. I have taken these from Google

Let's start the story
__________

The story starts when all of them are sleeping. Kairav, Vansh, Vatsal, Krish, Kartik, Rehaan Sid, Dev, Vihaan, Naksh, Luv and Kush were sleeping in the living room on mattresses on floor while all the 3 girls were sleeping in one room and Parisha Keerti Kavya Vanya and Mihika were sleeping in one room.

It was morning and everyone's alarm rang almost at same time. Girls and ladies woke up and one by one went to the washroom to brush.
Slowly boys and gents too get up. Only Kartik Sid and Rehaan were sleeping.

"Ye dekho ye teeno abhi tak so rahe hain" Akshu said

"Haa I have a plan" Naira said and whispered something in Amayra and Akshu's ears. They both giggled listening Naira's plan and went slowly towards the boys without noise and jumped on their backs

"Aahh" All the three screamed in pain in unison.

"Sherni kahi ki tumhara naam haathi hona chahiye peeth tod di meri" Kartik groaned in pain. Naira hugged him from back

"Amu yaar kitni tez kudi ho tum" Rehaan groaned while keeping hand on his back and she kissed his cheek.

"Akshuuu, Panda yaar maar dala tune aaj" Sid groaned in pain and Akshu chuckled sitting on her back and caressed his hair. All the three boys looked at each other and winkes. Suddenly they rolled and came over the girls.

"Bohot masti soojh rahi hai na" Sid said to Akshu and started tickling her

"Abhi tumhari punishment ke liye taiyar ho jao Amu" Rehaan said to Amayra and and started fingering in her stomach

"I knew ye tumhara idea tha to ab..." Kartik said to Naira and was about to bend towards her lips but stopped listening to the sound.

"Uhuhhh" All the others fake coughed and the boys looked at them and then at their surroundings.

They now realise that they are in a living room and stood up quickly in embarrassment. All the three girls high fived each other and chuckled.

"Now go fresh and brush quickly. Breakfast is about to start" Naira instructed all of them.

"Haa haa jaa rahe hai" Kartik said, making faces. They all ate breakfast and got ready. Malhotras Kapoors and Kaira with their friends left the place. They dropped their friends and told them that they would pick them in an hour. Kaira went to their house and they packed their bags and got ready.

They all sat in the cars and then went towards Goenka flat. Kaira picked their friends and went towards the goenka flat. They were shocked to see a bus at the apartment main gate.