Chapter 14: Surprise By Kartik

Thank You everyone who has voted, liked and commented on the story. Thankyou

Pc: Picture credit goes to their original editors. I have taken these from Google.

Let's start the story..
________________

Kartik went to the reception, took his outfit which he pleased manager to hide it for sometime, went to washroom and changed his outfit.

"Aaj ke din ki shuruaat achi nahi hui but end mai acha banane ki poori koshish karunga. Hope you like it." Kartik thought of himself

Naira went to her room and saw one gift package there with a note.

Hey Sherni,

Nairu, I know aaj ka din acha nahi gaya hum dono ka so I want to make your mood good and that's why I have planned something. Please wear this dress and get ready. Come to the garden area. I am waiting for you. Don't tell anyone about it.

Your Mendak🐸

Naira read a note and a big smile came on her face reading a note and looking a frog drawn at last. She opened a package and found a dress of white skirt and grey blouse.

"Woww such a beautiful dress but when did Mendak bought it?" She thought for a minute and changed quickly. She blow dried her hair and did light makeup. She went downstairs towards the garden area but it was all dark and couldn't find him anywhere.

"Kartik where are you, ajeeb larka hai ye mujhe bulakar khud hu gayab hai, Kartik" She shouted her name. Kartik came back and hugged her. First she was startled but composed herself when she found it's Kartik's touch.

"Why have we come here Kartik? We could enjoy ourselves in our room also and tell me one more thing from where you bought this dress? It is so beautiful" She asked her continuously in confusion and not letting him answer her.

"Naira, let me speak then only you will get your answers na" He said while keeping her palm on her mouth to stop her. She nodded

"Let's go," he said.

"Where?" She questioned again.

"Do you trust me?" He asked looking in her eyes.

"More than myself" She answered confidently, looking at him with a smile.

"Let's go then" he said and She nodded while smiling. He gave him his arm and she held her.

He miscalled someone and the lights turned on