Chapter 11: Train Journey

Thank You everyone who has voted, liked and commented on the story.

Thankyou SHIVIN21 for helping me for writing this update.

Pc: Picture credit goes to their original editors. I have taken these from Google.

Let's start the story..

__________

The story starts when both Kartik and Naira were sleeping while watching a movie. Kartik unintentionally hugs Naira from behind.

Kartik's phone rang and he saw a call from Sid.

"Hello we will meet you both at railway station only" Sid said on phone

"What? Oh shit right we will meet you there" he said to him and hang-up the call immediately.

"Nairaa.." Kartik shouted and shaked her

"What happened Kartik, why are you shouting?" She woke up and asked in panic

"We are late Naira hurry up" Kartik said while going in washroom

"For what? oh nooo" She realized and looked at the watch. It's 12:30. Kartik came back from the washroom and Naira hurriedly went inside. They both got ready in 10 minutes and left the house. They both arrived at station at 1:15 and their train will be in next 15 minutes. They asked the driver to take the car back.

Kartik called Rehaan as he was the last caller

"Bhai which platform?" Kartik asked

"Okay we are coming." Kartik replied and hang-up a call. They both rushed to the platform. Sid and Rehaan were standing on the door and waved at them. They both ran towards the coach and got into the train. They met all the friends who had already arrived.

"Kartik, my wallet had fallen somewhere on the station. I am coming in 2 minutes" Naira said and ran outside. Kartik was stopping her as the train was about to start but she left. Kartik was waiting for her at the door when the train started. Kartik was about to get off the train when he saw Naira running towards him. He told Naira to run fast. He gave her a hand and she held it. He pulled her up at the train and both sigh in relief.

 He pulled her up at the train and both sigh in relief