Chapter 47 Gang Rescued Naira

Thank You everyone who has voted, liked and commented on the story.

Pc Picture credit goes to their original editors. I have taken these from Google.

Let's start the story
______________

Kartik sat in the car and left that place. He was very tensed for Naira.

"Does anyone know who the hell is Robin?" Vansh said in frustration

"Does anyone know who the hell is Robin?" Vansh said in frustration. Everyone nodded negatively

"Hello Robin it's 30 minutes" Kartik said on call

"Kartik, I am about to call you..." and he gave Kartik all the information

"Fuck, listen to me carefully. I want your help ...." Kartik said while looking in rear view mirror

(A/n: Guys you will came to know further all the things)

At the way to Sassoon Docks Kartik felt breathless while driving.

"Please be brave my Sherni I am coming. I know it's difficult but please you can't loose this fight" He said while panting. After sometime, he stopped at the mall. He went inside and came back in 5 minutes. After half an hour Kartik stopped the car at Sassoon docks and came out of the car.

"Why have you all followed me?" He asked them without turning

"We wanna help you" Rehaan said

"Teri suhagraat manane ka time ho raha hai and you both came here to help me" Kartik said while turning

"Shut up Kartik," Amayra said while blushing. Kartik smiled a little.

"Koi nahi humari suhaagrat manane se pehle hum Naira ko dhudkar ghar le jaynge" Rehaan said

"Now listen to me carefully..." Kartik told them. He told them the whole plan and went towards a car parked near them, opened the gate and gave hockey sticks to girls and baseball bats to boys and gave Bluetooth to everyone.

"Whose car is this?" Vatsal asked

"Leave all that, make sure your call doesn't disconnect and everyone will be on conference call with me. Now go from this door and be in a group of 2 everyone. So the pairs will be both girls together, Sid and Rehaan, Kairav sir and Krish bhaiya, Vansh bhaiya and Vatsal." Kartik said. Everyone nodded and left in the direction Kartik told. Kartik was about to go inside when he saw Naira's frog locket fall in front of another warehouse. He picked it and kissed it.