Chapter 41: Marriage Proposal For Naira

Thank You everyone who has voted, liked and commented on the story.

Pc Picture credit goes to their original editors. I have taken these from Google.

Let's start the story
______________

The drive was silent and none of them were saying anything. Naira was hell angry on Kartik as he gave the answer to everyone on Naira's behalf and that too which Naira didn't wanted. She wanted to ask him a reason why he had done this and at last she couldn't resist herself more.

"Why you said that?" She asked softly with tears

"If uncle aunty has choosen him for you he might be some one good" Kartik replied while wiping of her tears.

"So you marry him na, because I am not interested" she replied

"I am straight Sherni" he replied and she chuckled.

"Say yes for the marriage" he said after sometime. She snapped at his words.

"What?" She replied

"Yes" he answered

"You want to end our relationship just because one stupid proposal came for me. Do you really want to loose me?" She asked

"Who is saying I am loosing you? I will never loose you?" He answered her while rising the volume and started humming the song while enjoying it. Naira looked at him confused. She switched off radio in anger.

"Nairu it was so good song, why you switch off the radio?" he asked

"Would you tell me now what is your plan?" She asked him..

"Give me your ear" he whispered all his plan in her ear and she becomes happy and hugged him.

When they all took a hault at dhaba Naira told everyone that she is ready for this proposal and they can call them tonight. They all got excited and after sometime again started their journey towards home. In few hours they reached the home and everyone went to their respective houses.

Naira was getting ready as the family will be there anytime. She was hell nervous. Amayara and Akshu were helping her to get ready.

"Naira, how are you feeling?" Akshu asked

"I am hell nervous, don't know what to do?" She answered

"I know this feeling when my parents were forcing me to see a groom without my will, I was feeling same" Amayara said 

"Girls" Kartik said, opening the balcony door.

"Kartik" she said and ran to hug him

"2 minutes guys, Don't tell them that I am here" He said to Akshu and Amayara who nodded and left the room.

"Where were you? Please I don't want to do this, I am nervous" He said

"Are baap re my sherni is nervous. Jaan listens to me everything will be fine.. Do you trust me?" Kartik asked

"More than myself" She answered him while hugging her.

"Than leave everything on me" he said and kissed her temple