Chapter 12: Trip To Jaipur

Thank You everyone who has voted, liked and commented on the story. Thankyou

Pc: Picture credit goes to their original editors. I have taken these from Google.

Let's start the story..
_________

Everyone took their bags and went out of the station. They took 3 taxis and then went to their hotel. They checked into the hotel and everyone went to their respective rooms. Kaira is in one room and Rehaan, Amayra and Sid are in one room.

"Sid if they will kick you out of the room in the middle of the night just knock on our door." Naira said and all the chuckled except Amayra who didn't understand.

"Why will we kick him out at night?" Amayra asked in confusion. Everyone suppress their laughter at her question

"Nothing Amu, they are just joking" Rehaan answered her.

"Oh wait, now I understand, Chiii guys" she realized after a minute. Everyone laughed loudly.

"I will be sleeping with them for today only. Tomorrow I will also get my room and will live alone" He said proudly. Everyone giggled

"Okay bye guys meet you at dinner time" Rehaan said and took her inside. Sid followed them. Naira and Kartik too went to their room.

Kartik and Naira get fresh and then sleep for a few hours. Naira woke up when she heard a knock on the door. Kartik too woke up and Naira was going to open a door.

"Naira wait, I will check" He said and went to open the door. It was Sid, Rehaan and Amayra.

"What you both are doing inside. We were knocking for almost 10 minutes." Rehaan said

"We slept." Naira said while yawning.

"Okay so come downstairs in the dining hall for dinner we are going there" Amayra said and they all left. They both washed their faces and went downstairs. They all ate dinner while teasing each other and then came back to their rooms and slept because of the travel fatigue.

Next morning all were ready and met at the dining room from where after breakfast they had to leave the hotel. They all ate breakfast and left the hotel. Kartik was shocked to see their transport.

"N..Na.. Naira, don't turn" He said while holding Naira's shoulder in a shaking voice.

"What happened Kartik?" She asked while turning and got shocked. Kartik held Naira's hand in fear.

"Don't worry Kartik, it's not for us" She tried to convince Kartik.

"Yes you are right it could be someone else for." Kartik said in fear.

"Guys, what are you talking about? Let's go on the bus" Sid said. Kartik stumbled for a second and took two steps back. Naira gulped in fear.

"Ka.. Kartik relax" she held Kartik hands tightly

"Guys we told you na no bus trip. Then why?" Naira asked them

"You had denied a bus trip because it takes too much time. But now if we want to see the whole city of Jaipur, we have to book some transport. So I booked this as we all can easily accommodate in the bus" Sid explained his point.

"We are not coming on the bus. We will come in a taxi. Come Naira I will ask at reception. Maybe they will arrange some taxi or private car or bike" Kartik announced.

"What? What is the problem of going with us in the bus" Rehaan asked

"Guys we.." Kartik was about to say but stopped

"Guys he is trico-phobic, We are not going on the bus sorry" Naira announced. Kartik looked at Naira suspiciously. She blinked her eyes at him.

"What really Kartik? You should have told us before that you have a phobia of buses and trucks. We would arrange something else" Amayra said.