Chapter 13 Next Destination: Jodhpur

Thank You everyone who has voted, liked and commented on the story. Hope I will do justice to this story.

Let's start the story..
___________

Next morning everyone got up early and went towards Jodhpur from the bus. Kaira booked a private taxi for jodhpur.

They reached their resort in 3 hours and everyone went to their respective rooms.

"Naira I am ready and going outside to see a resort. You get ready fast and come. And don't panic, I will be at the resort only. Just call me, I will come back." Kartik told her. She nodded and he left.

They all got ready till 10 and went towards the dining. After breakfast they all came out of their hotel. Kaira hired the car from the hotel and the rest of them took the bus.
They went to see Mehrangarh Fort first.

"Do you know guys, this fort is curse for scarcity of water and today also the fort faces draught every 3-4 years" Sid told everyone

"Yes I have too heard about it. And we can see whole Blue city from the top of the fort as ot is situated at small hill" Amayra told everyone.

"That's great that view would be worth watching" One of girls said

Everyone clicked a lot of pictures there bit Kaira was feeling uneasiness at that place and saw the whole fort. They went to the top.

"Guys see we can see the whole Jodhpur from here" One boy said Everyone went in that direction except Kaira.

"Kartik" Naira said fearfully

"Relax I am not going to that side, We will be roaming this side only" He said.

"Let's go from here as soon as possible. I am feeling suffocated here" Naira said to him

"Guys we are going down. You all enjoy it and then come down. We will be in the parking lot." Kartik said to all of them. They all nodded and they both left. Till coming to their car both were feeling breathless. Both drank water and relaxed for sometime.

"Mendak tum thik ho" She asked. He nodded

"Aur tum?" He said while cupping her cheek

"Are tusi sunao hum to ek dum change hai ji ab" Naira said in punjabi and chuckled.

"Tu bhi na Nairu..acha wo dekh wo kya hai?" he showed her. 

"Barf ka golaaaa" She shouted excitedly. Kartik chuckled loudly looking at her. They both went to the stall.

"Bhaiya ek kala khatta aur ek mitha raspberry" Naira told the man. They both took their iceballs and then started talking.

"Kartik why you never try this flavour?" Naira asked

"Because I am sweet so I like sweet" Kartik answered

"Chii I feel like puking listening this" She said and they both started laughing while eating. All the other's came and they headed towards Rao Jodha rock Park.