Chapter 60 Sangeet Night

Thank You everyone who has voted, liked and commented on the story.

Pc Picture credit goes to their original editors. I have taken these from Google.

Let's start the story
______________

In the early morning Vihaan and Parisha along with Rehaan parents and Sid's mother came inside Kapoor Villa to find all the kids sleeping on the couch. Kaira were sleeping snuggling in with each other while other couples were sleeping hugging each other.

Vansh was sleeping in a sitting position leaning himself on armrest while Vatsal and Krish were sitting on the floor resting their heads on each thigh

"Arzoo is also here" Vihaan said

"Let's click everyone photos" Rehaan's father said and clicked their photos

"Wait I will make a video too" Angel said

"Haww see these plates. It seems like someone had bang plates with something hard." Parisha said. Vihaan called all the goenkas and Malhotra's at their house.

"Were they drunk last night?" Rehaan's mother ask.

"Let us see" Kavya said and went towards them. She shaked Kartik.

"Naira let me sleep, my head is in pain" Kartik said and she looked at everyone. Angel and Rehaan's mother started shaking everyone but none of them were ready to wake up and had the same answer.

"They all are drunk" Dev said

"Now what should we do?" Rehaan's father asked..

"I have a plan" Angel told everyone her plan. They chuckled and started executing their plan. After 10 minutes they all came back. They brought a bubble wrap and one by one tied all the couples in the bubble wrap leaving their faces outside together and others in a single bubble wrap. As they were in deep sleep they didn't know what's happening with them.

Naksh counted the counting and at 3 everyone started beating plates with a spoon, while Vihaan switched on the loudspeakers and started singing,some were shouting and some were making noises with musical instruments. All the kids woke up from the loud noises but couldn't move because of bubble wrap. Kaira shared an eyelock for a second and kissed eachother nose.

"Are you all mad" Kaira shouted in unison

"Why are you all shouting in the early morning?" Aman said in unison

"Why have you tied us all up like this?" Adarth said together.

"Oh my head" Vansh said, holding his head.

"Aarzoo when you came here?" Kairav saw Arzoo and ask her

"I will tell you everything but first try to get out of this bubble wrap" Aarzoo said trying to get off the bubble wrap.