Chapter 62 Haldi Ceremony

Thank You everyone who has voted, liked and commented on the story.

Pc Picture credit goes to their original editors. I have taken these from Google.

Let's start the story
______________

Kartik's sleep broke in the middle of the night and saw Naira sleeping in a sitting position only. He picked her and laid her on bed as her Mehendi had already dried now. He laid down and Naira wrapped her hands around him and hugged him. He smiled hugged her and slept.

In morning Naira wokeup with an alarm and find herself on bed.

"When I had came here?" Naira asked to herself and then looked at Kartik and smiled.

"Kartik wake-up its nine" Naira said

"Please Naira let me sleep for some time" Kartik said. He pulled her towards him and slept snuggling in her chest.

"Kartik today is our marriage" Naira reminded him and he sat with a jerk.

"Naira today is our marriage" He said excitedly and hugged her and they both started dancing in the excitement.

"Oh shit Haldi must have started, let's get ready fast" Naira said after 10 minutes.

"I want to sleep Naira, I hadn't slept properly from a week now" he leaned towards Naira's shoulder and said while keeping his head on her shoulder

"Kartik please, it's matter of two more days now come let's bathe together" Naira said

"Ohho kal ka nasha utra nahi aapka" he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him.

"Nasha to aapka utra hua nahi lag raha sir" Naira said and slapped him on his cheek little

"Okay listen, is it still paining there" kartik said

"No, now it is not painful," Naira answered. He kissed her forehead.

"Let's go" Kartik said and they both brushed their teeth, took a shower and then got ready fast

"Let's go" Kartik said and they both brushed their teeth, took a shower and then got ready fast. They both went downstairs for the Haldi ceremony.

"Late lateef both of you, Go, Haldi is going to start," Vihaan said. Kaira looked at each other and then ran to the garden where everyone was gathered.