Chapter 28 Kartik In Malhotra Co.

Thank You everyone who has voted, liked and commented on the story.

Pc Picture credit goes to their original editors. I have taken these from Google

Let's start the story
________________

Next day Naira messages Kartik to don't wait for her during lunch break as she will be busy and can't join all of them. Suddenly someone entered the office and  murmuring started in the whole office which Naira ignored and concentrated on her work.

Manager came and asked her that sir is calling her. Naira followed him to one of the cabins. They opened the door and went inside. The seat was facing back at them so they couldn't see a face.

"Sir, I had called her" Manager said. The seat rotated and Naira was shocked to see Kartik there.

"You go.." he commanded the senior and he left.

"Kartik, how are you here? You should be at work right now" She said excitedly and hugged him.

"It's lunch break Jaan, and I have taken half day as want to sought out something important here" He told her while hugging and kissed her temple

"What?" Naira asked

"Meri bholi Nairu, You don't know, the whole office knows that you are engaged with the employee of this company" Kartik told Naira, who was shocked to hear it.

"I..i am n..ot" She tried to register the news but words were not coming from her mouth.

"Just relax Naira and drink this water" Kartik said while giving her a glass of water.

"Trust me Kartik…, I don't know about it. I am not engaged with anyone" She said while tears in her eyes. Kartik hugged her.

"When I said that I didn't trust you? I told you what the whole office is talking about you. I came here to end it all. But first let us eat lunch" he replied while cupping her face. She nodded while sobbing.

"Tum jab roti ho na to bilkul batak lagti ho wo quack quack wali" Kartik replied while laughing

"Haww Mendak kahi ke, I am Sherni" She started beating him