Chapter 7: Leap of 1 Year

Thank You everyone who has voted, liked and commented on the story. Thankyou

Pc: Picture credit goes to their original editors. I have taken these from Google.

Let's start the story..
_________

Kartik and Naira were sleeping in their respective rooms. Suddenly Naira started murmuring we are coming back... and was tossing her head from side to side in fear.

"Kartik…" Naira shouted and woke up with a jerk. She was sweating a lot.

On the other side Kartik started blabbering Give me your hand... and was rubbing his arms in the fear and sleep.

"Naira…." Kartik shouted and woke up suddenly. He was feeling breathless. He took his mobile, wore his slippers and ran downstairs.He opened his main door and ran outside towards Naira's house but was stopped when he saw Naira running towards him. She came running and hugged him tightly. They both knew that another one was too in the same situation.

"I am fine…" They both said in unison to calm another one. Yes, they were habitual of it now as they have been experiencing it for 15 years now and almost twice a week, yet every time they are scared like hell whenever they see these dreams.

Why these dreams coming to them from so long? Why they both see these dreams together? Who are these people whose faces can't be seen before breaking of the dream? What is the connection of these dreams with them? These are the some of the questions who's answers they were searching from last 15 years but they never came to any conclusions. Their life is a puzzle which they have yet to solve together.

It was almost sunrise when they broke the hug after a few minutes.

"Ab neend to aaygi nahi...It's almost sunrise, let's go cycling." Kartik suggested

"Okay partner, but what about mumma papa. They would be tense when they didn't see us in the house? Secondly, I forgot to bring my mobile phone in a hurry." Naira asked him

"Don't worry I have mine. Moreover we will return before they will wake up" He told her.

"Okay" She said smiling and both of them went to bring their cycles. They met outside the house.

"Let's have a race, Mendak" Naira gave him a challenge