Chapter 15: Desert Safari

Thank You everyone who has voted, liked and commented on the story.

Pc Picture credit goes to their original editors. I have taken these from Google.

Let's start the story
____________
All the group had planned to have an early morning walk so all got up at 5 o'clock in the morning. They all went to Kaira's room to wish Naira. They rang their bell, banged their door but no one opened the door. After 15 minutes when they didn't get any response they went to reception.

"Excuse me, the people living in room 205 are our friends. We are ringing the bell but no one is giving the response. Can you give us the key?" Rehaan asked from Reception.

"Sorry sir we can't give you the key of anybody else's room" He said

"But they are our friends" Amayra said

"Sorry ma'am but I can't do this or else my job would be on stake" He said

"Okay fine but you can come with us and open the room. We just want to check on them. We are worried for them" Sid said

"Let me call the manager" one of the boys said. Manager came and the desk manager explained the whole situation to him.

"Whose name is the room booked for?" Manager asked him

"The room is booked on Kartik Malhotra." Desk manager answered.

"Ohh.." Manager said as soon as he heard his name and started smiling.

"Let's go to the room, but I will not go inside" Manager said while suppressing his laughter. Everyone nodded and all went towards the room but no one was found there. They all get tensed.

"Where are they?" Sid asked in confusion. Everyone shrugged their shoulders.

"Their all belonging are here only. Means they would be in hotel only" Amayra said

"Oh shit Kahi wo jaldi uth gaye ho aur hum sabka wait kar rahe ho" Rehaan said and all rushed to the garden and were shocked to see the scene. Kaira were sleeping in each other's embrace.

( Imagine their this position at Mattress in tent)

"Let me click the photo" Amayra said in excitement

"They are looking so cute." Another girl said

"Seriously guys cute poore hotel me parade karadi inhone" Rehaan said and slowly kicked Kartik's leg to wake him up.

"Sherni thodi der aur sone do na yaar jab dekho marti rehti ho" He said in sleep.

"Kitna hilte ho tum Mendak sone do na" Naira murmuring in sleep.

"Acha thik hai ab nahi hil raha, come" he said and hugged her more tightly. Everyone laughed looking at the duo.

"Bhai sahab sahi chal raha hai inka" One boy said while laughing