Chapter 3: Guilty Kaira

Thank You everyone who has voted, liked and commented on the story.

Thankyou SHIVIN21 for helping me in writing this part🙏

Pc: Picture credit goes to their original editors. I have taken these from Google.

Let's start the story

The story starts when the professor dismissed the class and a girl went behind him.

"Hey, guys you just rocks" Sid said

"What do you mean Sid?" Naira said

"Exactly you just came and the class is cancelled" Amaira said

"What? Is it because of us? But it was not intentional" Kartik said. Kartik and Naira felt guilty for doing this.

"Let it be, just let us see the campus, Guys"  said. Everyone nodded in positive and left the classroom. They click pictures at different corners of the college.

On the other hand, the professor was running towards the cafeteria. He has tears in his eyes. And that girl is shouting and calling him while running behind him. Atlast she caught him in the cafeteria. There was no one in the cafeteria at that time.

"Bhai, Are you okay?" She asked and hugged him

"I don't know Akshu. Mumma papa is here. They are alive" Kairav said

"Bhai first sit here and drink water" Akshu made him sit on one chair and sat beside him facing him.

"How are you so calm Akshu, they are our parents. We got them after 20 years" Kairav asked her

"Bhai I got shocked too when I saw them. They were exactly the same as I had seen them in photos. For a moment it looked like they had come out from the photos. But bhai I don't want to give you false hopes so I am telling you truth they are not our parents" Akshu said to him while holding his hands. Kairav looked at her in shock.

"If they were our parents they would be older than us and most importantly they would have recognised us" She said to him

"What are you saying, Akshu? It's freaking 20 years. We are adults now. They haven't seen us for 20 years so how can they recognise us? Or they lost their memory after falling from cliff" Kairav argued

"Memory loss can't decrease the age, Bhai. If they were our parents they would be older than us but now they look the same age as mine." Akshu cleared her point

"Yes, now I'm getting your point. But I so wished that they were our parents" Kairav wiped his tears and hugged her.

"I wished it too Bhai. At least you have memories with them. But I don't remember anything." She said while hugging him.

"It will be really difficult for us to be around them.." Kairav said while hugging her.

"Akshu, listen...we will not tell the family about all this.. They will get hurt too" Kairav told her while getting out of the hug. She nodded

"Bhai you sit here and I will bring your tiffin. Today we both will eat together" Akshu said with a smile. Kairav nodded and she went to take his lunch from the staffroom.

After watching their whole campus, 5 of them came back to the cafeteria and sat on the one table. Naira uploaded one photo on Instagram which they recently clicked in the campus and liked Kartik's photo.

 Naira uploaded one photo on Instagram which they recently clicked in the campus and liked Kartik's photo