Your Nothing without her.

Ch-7

"My Lord, What do you want me to cook for your dinner?"The Butler asked Arthur.

"No need, I will pass," Arthur said.

The butler nodded and gave a bow to him. When he was about to leave he heard the voice of his lord.

"Butler…" Arthur called.

"My Lord?" the butler answered in a confused tone.

"How is the relation between My Lady and Little lord?" Arthur asked.

"They both are very close, My lord. Little Lord always clings to My Lady. When she is doing her work, she makes the little lord sit with her or she will keep in a way that he is in her sight playing safely.

"When My lady finishes her work, she will play with the little lord. And My Lady cleans your room, her room and little lord by herself. Sometimes, Little lord will volunteer to help but My lady won't allow him to do it. But from the past few days, My Lady asked us to clean up your room.

"Most of the time, she cooks by herself to the little lord. The times she made us cook for little lord can be counted on fingers in the past three years.

"My Lady grew the garden by herself in the mansion for the little lord to play. She took care of everything on her own. She didn't even allow the gardener to step in.

"When she has time, she will go to the garden and play with the little lord there. Sometimes she prepared barbecue there along with the little lord. Her Lady always depends on herself. My Lady will watch her shows and galas with little lord and us on TV.

"When Little Lord asked her to take her to them, she would answer him by saying that she will take him there when you are present. But Little lord was always disappointed but he didn't say a single thing to her. As he doesn't want My lady to be hurt.

"My Lady always treated us with a kind heart. From the time she married. She used to make dinner for you daily and waited for you. She used to stay up till late at night. Even after we tried to persuade her she was adamant about waiting for you. She sat at this same dining table all alone in the cold, but she never complained about you.

"Even when Benjamin's family came to the mansion she always covered it for you. She didn't let them know you ignored her. Even though she had a smile on her lips her eyes always said an untold sad story.

"Later on, My Lady stopped cooking food. She stopped waiting for you. She used to visit your company before to give you lunch boxes. But your secretaries didn't let her pass. So, she used to return with the lunch box. But after she stopped going to your office. And after so many days, I saw her going to your company today, My Lord.

"My Lady used to visit the old mansion. But she stopped that also now. I didn't know till now that My Lady is planning to leave.

"Since My Lord doesn't even like to look at My Lady once, it is not a problem. But Little Lord.... he eats only if she feeds her. He spent most of the time with her. Even though he missed you, he was comforted by her lady.

"But it is a good thing for My Lord. There is no need for her to get entangled with you. My Lord, Will you stay or leave? It would have been better if you had come tomorrow," The Butler mocked. The Butler knew this man loves benefits, if Esther leaves it would be a loss for him. But he doesn't know it. 

"Butler, Did you forget to whom you are working?" Arthur said.

"Yes, I'm working for the Old Lord. I came here to accompany My lady and watch her not getting bullied by you. My Lady is leaving tomorrow. I will leave too," The Butler said.

"Old Butler, If you leave who will take care of the little lord?" Arthur said.

"My Lord! My job is to serve Garcia's not some random person! I hid the existence of the little lord from the eyes of the elders only in the respect of My Lady. Since she is leaving everything behind, why would I care about him? And I cared for that little kid because he is the only comfort that My Lady received. Now she decided to leave him too, "The butler said.

"Old Butler! I will double your salary!"Arthur said arrogantly.

"My Lord! Just because I'm working for you doesn't mean I will do anything for money. And do you think you earned this money? My Lady helped you get the projects behind your back. If I hadn't eavesdropped on her phone conversations I wouldn't have known this. The biggest project that Garcia dealt with the country's security system is all thanks to My Lady. She worked nights and made you get that project. Without her, Garcia Wouldn't have gotten that project.

"The Project would have belonged to your Ex's husband's company. And do you know My Lord, Your Ex called My Lady and asked her to leave that project to her husband? So that he can have a good future ahead. When she asked about you, your beloved Ex said that you are already doomed so what is the point of getting doomed further.

"You won't believe me, right? My Lord, the old Lord went to Clark's family to ask her into our family. They rejected us not because we don't have money, but because Mrs. Lucy Brunette said that it was just a teenage attraction between you and she didn't love you. Also said you are the one who pestered her all the time. So, she has no choice but to act as she liked you to get rid of you. However, the Old Lord didn't let you know about it.

"If you don't believe me, you can investigate it. Any way My Lord, My Lady leave is a grave loss to you," With that, the old butler gave a bow and left.

He is not scared of him. He saw how the Lady of Garcia worked and devoted herself to him and his life. But all she got is the cold shoulder, rejection, and hate. Which is unfair to her.

Meanwhile...

Arthur didn't know all these things. He thought Lucy Clark loved him deeply.

No! They must be lying! They must be lying!

His Lucy is not that kind of a person!

She was gentle, kind, and pure.

'Do you want to fool yourself like this?'

'How long will you do?'

'Investigate it and know the truth,' his mind voice filled his brain with questions and conclusions.

"My Lord, I have informed you about My Lady's decision and her deeds in the past years to the OLd Lord. He replied he will respect My Lady's decisions. He also complimented her, even though she took a late decision it is still a wise decision. As for the child, the old lord said he will make some arrangements for him," The Old Butler said. But this was not the old Man said... The old man asked him to delay her for two days. So that he can come and brainwash her again. But the Butler know... This family was a swamp. This was the only thing he can do for her to get out of here.

-------

Please vote and comment.