A slave is better than you, My prince

Ch-21

The Old King blamed himself for allowing his precious granddaughter to marry that bastard! If he was a little stubborn, she wouldn't have faced these things now! She was fighting for her life in the hospital right now! It was all his fault! He shouldn't have let her marry because of her death threats! He failed to protect his granddaughter it was his fault.

He, Charles Windsors Benjamin, The Old King of the Benjamin's, failed to take care of his granddaughter, who was the direct descendant of the Royal Benjamin family! What a shame! It was never late to do something!

The first thing he has to do is getting the best doctor around the world for her to get treated!

The second thing is The Garcia's!

The third thing is that bastard, Arthur!

Wait….

Maybe he should make Arthur the second one in his to-do list and Garcia's as the third one in his to-do list!

The old man couldn't express his anger in words. He just wanted to kill someone at this moment. His killing intent filled his office. Those killing vibes leaked out of the office and spreading the entire floor, making the workers know they would doom if they dared to provoke the Old King Benjamin!

He wanted to file a domestic violence case on Arthur, but he knew Livonia Rules, so it was pretty useless. After all, Livonia was a democratic country, the rules are mostly easy and the punishments for the mistakes were less. If he filed, Arthur would go to jail for three years mostly and would have to pay a fine. And Garcias would try to lessen the punishment for him using their connections. Even if Benjamin's press the case and wouldn't let them get away, the maximum is he will come out of jail after three years. This was not something the old king was expecting. He wanted them to suffer something other than hell.

Since they didn't recognize his granddaughter's effect, he would remind them they were living at the mercy of Benjamin's. He would trample their dignity. He will make sure that they would have no face to show up in front of others.

Garcia's! you people just wait!

Charles Windsors took out his phone and called his grandson.

Henry was in a meeting at this moment. But since it was a call from the old king, he couldn't ignore it.

"Gentlemen, that was all for today. Let's end here!" he said as he got up.

"But Prince, we didn't finish the reports!" his PA Lark said.

"Order from the Old King! Do you still want me to go on with the meeting?" Henry asked with a raised brow.

"Gentlemen, That was all for today, We will continue next time. Let's take leave for now!" PA Lark announced tactfully. Lark knew how scary the old king was. He didn't dare to delay the prince's time. He just wants him to leave the meeting room as soon as possible!

Even the board members were very cooperative. When they heard the words old king Benjamin! He scared them. If the prince didn't go there, the old king would come here. Old king to the meeting room is something similar to Yama king coming to them asking them to accompany him to hell.

They wanted their prince to go to the old king, the soonest!

After all, it's not their fault for thinking to live a few more years, right?!

Henry left the meeting room after ending the meeting halfway!

He has yet to receive a big scolding from his royal grandfather for punching that bastard! And he has yet to take any action on Garcia's for bullying his sister! And he did nothing till now!

He shivered at the thought of his future!

Sigh….

He called his PA.

"Lark, find all the dirty deeds of Garcia's from the times of Old Man Garcia to present! Every single thing! I need this in three days! And also, I need all the companies which were collaborating with Garcia's should stop them! Even if there are ongoing projects, we should stop them! Give them benefits if they stop the collaboration with Garcia! And buy the shares of Garcia's! We Benjamin's will take over the control of Garcia's!"

"Also, use our legal team to think of ways of taking back the dowry given to them during the marriage. Even a grass strand shouldn't miss!" Henry gave orders to Lark continuously without giving him a break to breathe.

Lark felt devastated when he heard the list of tasks. But even he couldn't help but feel

Garcia's deserved this! And now he is happy because the princess finally opened her eyes and willing to ask for a divorce! Since these things were related to his princess, he will do it even if he has to do overtime!

"Yes, Prince! I will get these things done, the soonest!" Lark replied.

"I will hang up then!" Prince Henry said.

With that, he hung the call and continued walking to the old king's office.

Henry knocked on the door of Old King Benjamin!

"Enter!" Prince Henry heard his Royal father's old yet firm voice saying to him to enter!

"Royal Grandfather!" he greeted.

"What are planning to do with Gracia's?" he asked the first thing when he entered.

"I let our people end the collabs with Garcia's empire! And I offered benefits to the people who end the collaboration with Garcia's! And I also sent people to dig the dirt on Garcia's from the times of Old Garcia's. We will get the results in three days!" Henry reported truthfully.

Henry patted himself on his shoulder for being smart. If he didn't call Lark earlier, he would be doomed now!

"Hm….." Old king hummed!

"Even a slave from our family will do that for my Princess! What other things you did for Princess Benjamin?" Old king said as he burst the bubble of Henry!

-------------

Author's note:

Been a while..... right?

I was writing exams for the past two months continuously without a break. I had to write records, assignments, labs, internals, externals, midterms, semesters, theory! God! that was hell!

And my new semester started yesterday itself. And I got only one day as semester break that too it's Sunday!

From next month this book will be locked! I don't from which chapter it will be locked! But for sure I know is it will be after 40 chapters. The locking of chapters is not in my hands! It is the technical team's choice! And for the readers of "Tempting my Rented Boyfriend" the same thing I would like to inform them. The chapters will be locked after 40 there also from next month! I will try to publish a chapter a day here from now on. And on Sunday's u will get a mass release!

Thankyou!