Garcia Empire Fall

The servants can feel the dark aura oozing from Henry.

He punched the door shut and entered inside. He untied her hands. He noticed her wrists turned red and bruised. He understood that she is tied for a long time. Anger coursed through his veins.

The person who is lying on the bed is his sister!

How dare that bastard abuse her like this!

He can dream about his company!

He will make sure Garcia Empire goes into hell personally!

He felt something is unusual about her. Her face is unusually red. He touched her forehead and felt her temperature.

Her forehead is too hot. She has a fever.

"Get her dressed! Now!" He growled at the servants.

The servants immediately got to their work and dressed her.

Even they felt pity for their mistress. Her appearance is very staggered. The corner of her lip is broke. And her body is filled with blue and purple marks. And her hands are tied for a whole night and now bruised.

And they saw the bedsheet has a red patch. Which meant that their Master took their mistress the first time roughly.

After they are done, They stood aside. Henry carried her away.

"The Benjamin family can take care of their daughter. Esther no longer belongs to the Garcia family. The divorce will be finalized in a few days," Henry said and left as he took long strides.

Whenever he looked at her face, he felt anger surging through him. She is his sister. His precious sister. Now she is lying like this and he could not able to do anything. He felt useless for the first time.

He should have been cautious. He should have stopped her from going home.

He made his way to their family hospital. He took her to the VVIP ward directly. He contacted the hospital director and asked him to send the best doctor. Everything is present by the time he reached the ward. He asked them to do a full body check.

He waited outside for the results. Every minute felt like a century to him. He is such a useless brother.

He is the one to blame for her condition.

He was a little stern towards her yesterday and dint let her go there. She would not be like this.

He took his phone and dialed their parents. He asked them to come to the hospital. After a few minutes of contemplation, he dialed his grandfather's number. He explained everything in detail to him.

Old Benjamin was so angry he broke the cane in his hand. He said he will come there now.

When they reached the hospital Mr and Mrs.are not their usual self.

"What happened, Henry?" they asked.

Henry explained Esther's decision and everything. After that, he explained what happened to her in a detailed manner.

When they heard their daughter is tied like a slave, they could not help but cry in the grievance.

They knew this marriage will never bring happiness to her.

After some time, the doctor came to report her condition.

"How is she?" everyone asked.