Welcome Mr. Cyrus Rex Vritra

Ch-51

Esther doesn't know that she turned men into heavily dripping vinegar jars with her single kiss and hugs.

She was unaware of the cold war caused by her in the family. She was just looking at the food she was appetizing in front of her eyes.

When everyone settled, she started having her food without caring about anyone. Esther ate a lot without noticing. Why won't she?

In the last three days, she hasn't returned to the house. She survived on fruits and juices. Now she got the chance to eat food.

"Eat slowly, dear. You will choke if you eat like that!" Charles reminded her.

"No, dad! I am so hungry! I haven't had a proper meal in the last three days!" Esther slipped her tongue without her knowledge.

"Henry!?!" three angry voices resounded in the hall.

Henry, who was sitting in the hall watching them eat, felt a shiver running through his spine when he heard three angry voices.

He shot to his foot and sprinted towards them. He knew whatever reason they were calling him. That won't be a good one. But he has to be on time, if not he couldn't even bear a single volcano how could he bear three volcanoes.

"What the hell are you doing? She hadn't had her food in the past three days! How incompetent of you!?! Do you not care about your sister! Huh?" Charles growled.

Mrs. Benjamin couldn't see her wronged son.

"Henry, this should not be repeated," she said.

"Butler!" Mrs. Benjamin called.

"My Lady!" he responded.

"From today, you will take lunch to the princess's office. And will make sure she eats on time and finishes all! Got it?" she ordered.

"Yes, My Lady," the butler responded.

"Mommmmmmmmmm...…."

"Shut it! When things come to your food and health! You are ignoring them! I heard you were eating cold food from the fridge! If no maids informed me, I wouldn't know!" Mrs. Benjamin growled at her.

When parenting her children, Mrs. Benjamin was very good. When the things mattered about their health and food, Even Charles Windsors could do nothing. Even he would turn into an obedient kid. It's just that she judged wrong in Arthur's thing and she received punishment for it.

"Mom… How about this? I will take her to eat along with me to the restaurant every day. When I couldn't do it. I will inform home ahead. So, they can send the food to her,"

"Fine! Do that! IF you do, she doesn't need to eat alone!" Charles Windsors said.

------------------------

Esther left her house after her breakfast.

Henry was riding her to her office. Henry started the cold war with her. Esther didn't give a damn to him, which hurt Henry more. He continued to sulk.

"Stop the car!" Esther said.

She ran like a ninja after Henry stopped the car. After twenty minutes, she returned with three bags in her hands.

The car drive was silent during the entire journey. None of them spoke.

Finally, they reached the Royal's Closet. Esther climbed off the car.

"Make sure you eat them! I wantedly didn't let you have breakfast because this breakfast where I bought was delicious. I never get the chance to let you taste the food there. Have the food. You would love it!"

"And a new restaurant was opened near our company. Let's have food. Come on, time to pick me up!" she said. Henry who climbed off the car looked at her in his dumbfounded expression. Esther came to him and hugged him. She also gave a peck on his cheek and left. In the whole situation, Henry stood like an idiot.

When he recovered his senses, a faint smile appeared on his face.

[Surely, my sister knows me well!] he thought.

But these series of incidents were photographed by someone in the dark corner and sent to a man with the golden orbs.

When he saw those photos, he almost smashed the things. But when he remembered he was his brother-in-law, he calmed down. He needs to be quick!

------------

Meanwhile….

When Henry returned to the office, he saw his father. He wondered why was in the company.

"Dad… You were here?" he asked in surprise.

"Hm…. Your grandfather was jealous of me. So, he punished me like this!" he sulked.

"Why was he jealous?" Henry asked.

"Because he didn't get a hug or kiss from my daughter! So he was jealous! He was still childish even at this age!" Charles Benjamin growled.

"And the worst thing was, he counted Esther hugged me for fifteen seconds. So, I have to come to the company for the next fifteen days! Sigh!" he continued.

Charles Benjamin was aggrieved to the point of crying. If it was like this, he can only hug his daughter secretly. What a shame!

Henry shuddered at his father's words! He couldn't reveal that his sister bought him breakfast for twenty minutes. If he revealed it would only mean he was entering the lion's den by himself.

"Don't worry dad! After fifteen days, you would not need to come here!" Henry consoled him and left.

He secretly finished the food and left to do business.

His secretary informed him that the Vritra group's CEO visited them personally to discuss a deal.

When he entered the meeting hall, he saw a man sitting like a king in the middle of the hall. His Golden orbs shined menacingly as he looked at Henry. Just his presence made one shiver in the cold. He felt hostility from this man. He doesn't know why, but he can feel anger from him. But he couldn't pinpoint why.

Henry thought he was being paranoid. He felt he was thinking everyone was angry at him after his conversation with his father. He brushed it off and went forward to shake his hands with the CEO Of Vritra. When they shook their hands, Henry felt the heavy grip of that man. He ignored that and smiled kindly.

"Nice to meet, Mr. Cyrus Rex Vritra." Henry shook his hands as he also applied pressure. Now, it turned out into a fight of strength between these men.

----------------

Author's note:

Uh...oh... someone is here? Do you like him?

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Drop a follow and let me reach 100 followers. I will do 3  chaps mass release.