How dare the Benjamin's try to harm Garcia's!?

Ch-16

"Scram off!" The Old Man Benjamin shouted. 

Henry left the place filled with a belly full of anger. He couldn't go against his grandfather. He gritted his teeth and gave a warning look to him and left. 

"You brat! I will make sure, Garcia family will never get back to its feet. I will make it live on the mercy of us! You dare to hurt my granddaughter and say she deserved it! Huh?! Now I will make sure you get what you deserved! I will make sure to leave you with what you have got!? I will take back the things which you got from Esther's hard work!

"Oh! Yeah! I heard you love your ex so much that you ever wanted to take your life, right? I will make sure to get her will for you. I will make sure you know what she thought about you! You scum!" Old Man Benjamin roared at him. 

Even though he is old, he is still the king! The air he excludes is not anyone can bear. Even Arthur cannot bear it. After all, before times, old man Benjamin took a step back because of his granddaughter now he doesn't need to. 

"I wonder what my granddaughter saw in you. She is turned like this! But now she doesn't want you! I will not even give a damn to our older days' co-operation! I will just make you live a life full of regrets! Even my mansion bathroom cleaner is better than you! You beast!" The old man roared. 

He turned around and left followed by his entourage! 

Arthur left stumped at his words. He didn't expect Esther would end up like this or he will be left with the following results. 

He felt anger coursing through his veins. But cannot do anything! He clenched his fists. But before he can relax two men dressed in black came to him and bet him till he cannot be recognized. They dumped him on the road itself and then the two men left. 

Seeing him lying unconsciously, a nurse admitted him to the hospital. And called the last caller from his phone. 

"Hello, CVR hospital, road no.12, peacock road!  Sir, the owner of this phone was found unconscious in front of the hospital. Can you please come and identify his identity and pay the bills?" the nurse said. 

The person who picked the call is none other than Nicholas. He received a call from his men and the Garcia mansion saying that Esther was taken away and was admitted to the hospital. So, he relayed the news to Arthur and made him go to her. But he didn't expect him to be getting admitted to the hospital. And nor expected him to be lying on the road like an orphan!

Nicholas immediately rushed to the hospital. He saw Arthur is in the ward getting treated. He goes to the attending doctor and asks him about Arthur's condition. 

"Mr. Nicholas, your friend is beaten by someone very badly. He can leave after today but he has to take care. It's like the people who bet him are very angry and professional. Like they know where it will hurt if they beat him. So, it's different from others. He has to take a rest. I don't know whom your friend has offended but he was beaten by professionals. So it takes time for him to heal. I will give you some prescriptions for him. Give him on a timely basis. And importantly he has to rest well!" The doctor said. 

Nicholas understood he got beaten by Benjamin's family. He wanted to know Esther's condition too. After he took the prescription he directly headed towards the VIP area. 

But can he just gather access just like that? 

Nope. 

He left with disappointment. 

If Nicholas didn't provoke Arthur that day, this would not have happened. He felt guilty. He owed an apology to her. 

Nicholas waited outside Arthur's ward. As he waited he felt he needed to explain the situation to the Garcia family. 

He quickly phoned them and explained every word to him. He told them because of Arthur, Esther is admitted to the hospital and her condition is unknown. 

The Garcia's are angry. How dare Benjamin try to harm their son! 

They will collect their scores from them! For Pete's sake even if they are powerful they are on the bride's side. Being from the groom's side, they have the upper hand! 

________

Author's note:

Read this book for faster updates and more chapters on Webnovel.