Fired

Ch-38

Meanwhile…

Sean, who entered the airport, took his phone and called someone.

"I did what you have said. I just wanted to live. I hope you will not hunt me down and keep your word!" he said.

"Do I need to care about a fly like you?" the other side said.

"I will hang up, my king!" Sean said nervously. Before Sean could say anything, they hung the call up. Sean heaved a sigh of relief.

Sean, who was always angry at his family, was waiting for a chance to ruin them. When he got an offer from the person whom he addressed as king, he immediately took it. From the words of the king, the people who were supportive of Garcia's would suffer endlessly.

Elena broke him and his lover. She pushed his love to death and killed her. She didn't even leave his son. Elena almost killed him. If he didn't play a few tricks, his elder son would have been dead by now. His father did nothing but stood aside and watched as his love and son were being killed by this monster Elena! Even Arthur was no less. When he brought his eldest son, he pushed him into the swimming pool, knowing that his eldest son didn't know
swimming. He also yelled saying, "The Garcia group's only heir would be me! Not you! Bastard!"

It stunned Sean when he heard those words from Arthur at that young age. It scared him that Arthur might do something to his eldest son along with Elena. So, he has to send him away. And have to get him back when Elena's eldest son was dead. And he got to know the eldest son Elena gave birth to was not his son but a bastard child. She broke him and his lover with a bastard child and made him grow as his son.

Not only that, she poisoned Arthur's head with her words and made him kill his eldest son.

These people deserved to be ruined. And when he ruined them, he was satisfied!

Sean was leaving the country after hearing the news of Arthur's imprisonment sentence. They sentenced Arthur for his entire life on the charge of four criminal cases.

Sean was returning to his eldest son. He wanted to live with him and make it up for him, for the things he failed to do as a father. He would use the money he got from selling the villa and use them for his Elder son's future investment!
Sean just wanted a normal life with his elder son. And now he can apologize to his lover wholeheartedly.

_______________

On the Other Side…..

In an enormous room, it looked like an ancient throne room used by emperors and empresses. The room was dark, giving off an eerie feeling to the people who entered. In the middle of the room, they placed an enormous blue velvet chair. The chair itself gave a majestic aura. On the chair, a person with sharp features sat on it. His golden orbs shined brightly, highlighting his sharp eyes. He has a devilish smile, making him look like a demon king. He swirled the wineglass in his left hand as he crossed his legs. A wine glass along with his devilish smile in the darkroom made him look like a vicious blood-sucking Vampire.

"You may continue," he said as he kept his phone inside his pocket with his right hand. His crisp voice traveled through the walls of the room as he swept his freezing stare across the room. There were ten chairs that were placed on either side of his chair which were like the throne.

There was notable in the hall which made the surrounding people unable to hide their shivering hands and legs. One by one, the people who were present said their reports and received their scoldings from the vampire king and left.

The man who was sitting on the chair, called his assistant to come near him after everyone left.

"Ask Nicholas to work under Benjamin. Also, ask him to return along with her. And how's the child?" he asked.

"Replying to my king, Dr. Arnold was seeking your presence regarding the child. I will inform Prince Nicholas about your orders, My King. This is lunch time, would you like me to guide you to the dining room?" The assistant asked as he bowed his head as much as possible. He didn't dare to raise his head.

"I asked how the kid was doing. Not who was seeking my presence! Since, you can't understand my words, better resign and find a different job!" The person who was addressed as a king said in an indifferent tone.

The new assistant trembled in fear.

"My King, that…." Before he could say something, he heard him saying words.
"I fired you! You may leave this place!" he said coldly. The assistant wanted to beg. But before he could do it, the king snapped his finger in the year, making a rustling sound. Immediately two guards came and threw the newly fired assistant out.

The king got up from his seat and exited the room. After walking a few steps, he went inside the room. On the bed, there he saw a kid sleeping lifelessly!

-------------

Author's note:

Who do you think this king was?
Why link Nicholas have these people?
why was the kid with them?
. Take care and vote more. Good night!