Murder!

Ch-33
Meanwhile…
Sean felt happy after getting to know that his wife got arrested! A smug smile formed on his face. He couldn't help but feel happy for her demise! Even if she gets out of the police station, she would probably not have good days anymore.
Now… he has to pit his son. His son loves his bastard child, right? He would make him disappear! His men should submit details about his so-called bastard grandchild to him today.
Sean took his phone and called his people and asked them to submit details to him. In half an hour, he got the details. After reading the details, he got to know that kid was not his son's child but the son of his ex and his rival! Since it's like that, Garcia didn't have any use in raising an orphan.
Sean went to his father's study and knocked on the door.
"Father…. I have something to say," Sean said to old man Garcia.
The old man Garcia motioned with his chin, saying to him to go ahead.
"The child which was raised by Esther was not the son of Arthur. He was the son of Lucy Clark and Harry Brunette. I don't know why he was raising the child. The whole netizens said that Arthur was stupid to raise someone else child and for the child he made Esther suffer. IF we still don't get rid of the child, maybe we can have another chance of asking her to come back. We lost everything. Even the shares of Garcia. We will go bankrupt in a matter of time. Our only hope was Benjamin's. But he made the princess of Benjamin's lie in the hospital. Getting their forgiveness was hard. At least even if we want to ask their forgiveness, we should be at least sincere. We can show that by making Arthur apologizing to them and sending away that child! And we should get Esther to our palace. After all, she was our daughter-in-law. What do you say, father?" Sean asked 'worriedly'.
Old Man Garcia thought for a while and then nodded his head.
"But father from my resources I got to know. Arthur doesn't like Esther. I guess he wouldn't apologize. And I also got to know he loves the kid so much. He might be unwilling to part with him. So, I am thinking you should take the matters into your hands. After the deed was done, we will inform him. If you did it, he wouldn't say anything!" Sean said.
The old man Garcia's thinking fell on how to get Garcia's family back. He didn't know that he was falling into his son's pit. He agreed after a few minutes.
Old man Garcia immediately sent his men and asked them to throw the kid out.
However, even before they could go throw him out, something happened in Arthur's villa!
Little Reggie hadn't seen his mother for the whole four days. Reggie started crying for Esther. He hasn't eaten food for two complete days for now. He fell sick because of a lack of strength. The house butler already informed Arthur about Reggie's situation. Arthur was busy that he couldn't make it home these past few days. But he has time today, so he made his way home. First, he got angry with Reggie. But after thinking that he was just a kid and suppressed his anger.
But could he hold his anger when he sees the kid?
Only time can answer that thing.
Arthur reached the villa. The moment he entered the gate he remembered the memories of Esther waiting for him at the door even in the cold chilly night wearing thin clothes. But he would just ignore her and enter the house. She would crouch down and take out his slippers. But he ignored her actions and then just left with the shoes without wearing slippers.
Arthur shook his head and got off of the car. He got down and moved forward. As he walked, he could remember the bits and pieces of the memories he shared with Esther. He remembered her watering the plants by herself instead of letting the gardener do it. He remembered she was painting in the garden, keeping Reggie beside her. When he stared at her from his study window, he thought she was just passing the time to kill her boredom. But he never thought she was a famous painter. He didn't even know she was a famous designer in the world.
If he was loving towards her. He wouldn't have to go through this thing. He would have a wife and son along with his parents.
Now his mother was in jail. He wanted to get her out. But he delayed it wantedly. He will get her out after a fortnight. He was tired of her nagging anger and her words.
Arthur sat on the bench which was in the garden. Arthur remembered how peaceful Esther was as she painted her drawing while watching over the kid. He regretted it. Arthur regretted everything he did for her. But his hatred increased towards Lucy Clark. She came to him and seduced him. She just saw him as an escort! He felt humiliated. For the first time in his life, a woman treated him as an escort! His male ego started hurting a bit. As seconds passed, his intact body trembled in anger. He remembered her son was inside the house. He was getting the treatment from his doctor and was enjoying all the benefits that belonged to his future child!
He needed to get rid of him. If possible, he needed to kill him! Arthur strode inside with no sense of thinking. He entered the room where the kid was sleeping. He saw Reggie was still refusing to eat.
"You son of a bitch! Your mother took me like a gigolo! And now you are leeching me off! Huh? And you got all the attention from my wife! She will leave me, but not you! You need to die! You need to die! Die!" Arthur lunged forward and grabbed Reggie's kid.
It scared Reggie, who was already sick to his wits! Even though his father was strict, he was always loving and gentle! But now he was behaving like a beast. Reggie was truly scared. He started shouting. He was a small kid. Reggie couldn't breathe. He tried to break free from his grip. But he couldn't break free. He bit Arthur's hand.
Arthur, consumed with anger, felt his hand sting with pain. He immediately picked Reggie and threw him far away. Reggie flew in the air and hit the wall. He slid from the wall in the straight line. It formed a blood patch on the wall.
A young servant who stood at the corner of the room started screaming, "Murder!" and then she dashed away from the villa!
But little did she not know that as she screamed the word murder and ran few eyes which were watching like hungry wolves perked their ears and rushed forward towards her!
-----------
Author's note:

And what do you think would happen to Reggie?
Do you wish him to die or live? [Remeber your author is heartless. hehe ( )>_<( )
What do u think will happen???????
Comment me! And vote for this book guys. If I don't get many votes next week or didn't reach the target I will release only one chapter a day! [a sweet and gentle reminder] hehe!
Also what do you think of new cover. even though it was not mine. I spent a day's time to search for a suitable cover. But when I didn't find a suitable cover, I cropped three pic and edited them in the way I want. So, let me know ur thoughts on it! (TT_TT)
Ciao tomorrow.

This book reached 300 chaps in webnovel. Read there... you can access more free chapters than here.