Reggie has super natural powers.

Ch-56

"Why?" Henry asked as he gulped his saliva. He could see a dark aura oozing from his sister's body. He couldn't help but tremble in fear. From when did she become this scary?

"Do it!" she said firmly. She neither raised the voice nor showed her angered, she just pressed her words seriously and said. 

Henry immediately dialed the number he wanted. 

"Prince…" The other party called the moment they picked the call. 

"It's Princess!" Esther said in her icy voice, making the other party stiffen in their position unknowingly. 

"Princess!" the other one said. 

"Break Arthur's leg!" Esther said, shocking the surrounding people. 

Even Henry didn't expect this. He only made Arthur suffer a few days of beating. But his sister was asking them to break his leg! 

Wasn't she afraid of that bastard anymore!? 

Cyrus who was listening to them was also shocked. He was afraid that if he hurt Arthur, she would be angry at Cyrus when he knew about all these things, but hearing her asking people to break her leg it looks like she was really over him. His lips curved into a smile. But it's such a pity. His smile didn't stay longer. 

In the past three months, Reggie recovered quickly with the guidance of a doctor and the magical medicines available in their world. Also, in these past three months, they never had the chance to bring Arthur, but now when he brought up he saw the reaction of his son. He felt regretful for being careless. He should be blamed for this accident. Cyrus shouldn't have gone overboard. 

He blamed himself. Even though this kid was annoying, the fact was Cyrus loved annoying him. So Reggie started annoying him back. When this kid was lying on the bed, annoying him was the only way to get the answers from him. In these three months, he also heard a lot of stories about Esther from this little guy. He understood how much he loved her. He doesn't want to use him to make her fall for him, but no one knows the future. If Esther rejects Cyrus, Reggie couldn't see her for his lifetime. So, he wanted to show her as much as possible. But on the first visit, only he made his son suffer like this. 

In fact, because of Reggie, he got to know many things about Esther. The hurt he received two hundred years ago started healing. The more he listened to Reggie's words, the more Cyrus was sure that Esther was here! 

But just like in her last life, she loved the wrong person and almost lost her life. But the difference was, in this life she was alive. She was lucky, unlike before. But he was using Reggie as bait. He felt bad. Maybe he shouldn't use him like that? Cyrus shook off his thoughts and got up from his seat. The first thing he needed was to make sure that Reggie was safe. 

After nearly an hour, the doctor came out. His face has a neutral expression. 

"The kid's parents!" he called. 

"I am," Cyrus went forward when he heard the doctor's voice. 

Esther wanted to go forward as Reggie's parents, but when she heard Cyrus's voice, she stepped back. Every second when she was reminded that Reggie wouldn't belong to her, Esther couldn't help tremble in anger! 

She needs to torture him by herself! She would make sure Arthur would experience hell! But first, she should confirm the situation of Reggie. 

"From the child's medical records, he has a blood clot surgery. And from today's situation, he was triggered. He shouldn't be triggered again after all. He had surgery recently, but his recovery would be affected if he gets triggered again. It would be fatal!" The doctor said. 

Cyrus thanked the doctor and watched him leave. He entered the ward and saw his son soundly. Cyrus has few doubts about Reggie's existence. Naturally, not everyone could get in contact with Esther or him. Even if Reggie got into contact with Esther, it would be a miracle that he got into contact with Basilisk's family, and understand all these magics. He should know the reason for his birth. 

Cyrus stroked Reggie's hair and said, "It's dad's fault, my son! He would compensate you!" 

"It's not your fault, dad! I am not strong enough!" the kid said. 

"Reggie! You were awake!" Cyrus said and hugged him. 

"From now, dad will pursue mom alone for you. You focus on recovery!" Cyrus continued. 

"Nope! I will help you, dad! If you don't allow me! I won't take medicines!" the little guy threatened! 

"You are as stubborn as me!" he said. 

"Call mom!" Reggie ordered. 

"Fine! I will call her! But she just got to see you and knew that you were with me! Give her some time to decide! Let's not force her! Okay?!" he said. 

Reggie nodded his head immediately. 

"Dad…" Reggie called him out. 

Reggie snapped his fingers, a pink flicker appeared on his fingers when he snapped, the pink flicker started twirling around his fingers and it spread to his whole palm. His hand started glowing brightly with those pink flickers. Soon a rose appeared in his hand. 

"Love you, dad!" the little guy said as he gave the flower. 

"How?" Cyrus asked curiously. 

"I don't know, but after seeing Ben's uncle using his powers, I secretly tried to see if I could do it, but it worked!" Reggie said. 

"Okay! Does anyone know that you have these powers?" Cyrus asked. 

The little boy nodded his head in denial. 

"Good! Don't let anyone know these things! When you can use these things to your full extent, then we can let others know this!" Cyrus said. 

The little guy nodded. Even though these father and son fight a lot, they have a lot of understanding. 

"It's for your good!" Cyrus added. 

The little guy nodded. 

"I will call your mom!" Cyrus said and exited the ward. 

Outside, he saw Esther pacing around the door anxiously. He looked at her for a second and approached her. 

"Miss. Benjamin…" he called out. 

"CEO. Vritra, how was the kid?" Esther asked. 

"He woke up, but…." he stopped. 

"But?" Esther repeated. 

"He wants to see you. Can you do me the favor by going to him?" Cyrus asked. 

----------------

Author's notes: 

So, what do you think of Reggie's supernatural powers?

What do you think would happen next!? 

Please vote, and comment.