Useless brat

Ch-28

"You bitch! Just because you gave me birth, do you think I will tolerate everything! IF I snap your neck right now, even your husband or father-in-law will not stop me! Here my word should follow! And did you forget your lowly existence! Huh?! You drugged him and climbed onto his bed and got pregnant with me! At least in my legacy, my Ancestor was a king, but what about you? Huh? If you want to live, shut your barking mouth! If not…." Arthur threatened her in a low voice.

After that, he threw her onto the ground and sat on the couch in front of his grandfather. Elena hurriedly tried to take a mouthful of air. She gasped as she struggled to breathe. She coughed for few times as she held her throat. Elena felt like someone was squeezing her chest, obstructing her from breathing. But she could do nothing. She wanted to slap her son and yell at him. But she didn't dare. She was afraid of doing that.

"Clean this space!" Arthur shouted!

Immediately a maid came with the broom and the trash can.

"I asked the lowly mother of mine to clean! Not you! I fired you!" Arthur yelled. His words shocked his mother. But she didn't dare to show her anger, or she didn't dare to complain.

"Butler!" Arthur yelled.

The moment the butler heard his name, he rushed towards Arthur and bowed respectfully!

"Settle her salary and chase her out!" Arthur commanded. The maid left with the butler. The maid was pretty scared! She felt relieved for being fired. She was afraid of Elena. Elena would act like she was the queen of the world and made her suffer. This maid is one of the beautiful maids in the house. And to her bad luck, Arthur's father liked her. Somehow this thing was known to Elena. So, she started making things difficult for this maid. But she couldn't leave because she gets a good salary. Now Elena was being treated like a maid who knows what she would do to her!

It shocked old Garcia to see his grandson's monstrous side. But he was not scared of it!

The old Garcia was not a powerful person in his times. He was just a lamb with few tricks upon his sleeves. He made the company sail well, with the help of his wife. Even though he was not that smart, the old lady Garcia was a smart woman. With her ideas, the company floated. But the old man never praised her hard work, instead, he blamed her for everything. Because he has to marry Benjamin's daughter, but he couldn't because of Benjamin's daughter's elopement. So, he could only take his frustration through his wife. He bet his wife during the confinement after she gave birth to Sean. Because she refused to have sex with him. The old man couldn't take it and bet on her. The old lady couldn't withstand his beatings. She fainted. Because of his beatings, her body grew weaker. After the tests, it's proved she couldn't give birth anymore. So, she was again tortured and was beaten to death. She directly went to a vegetative state. But the old man injected her with poison and killed her. He doesn't need useless things. After her death, it was hard for him to run the business. But he could do nothing. He learned the business again. And run his business with his hard work and schemes. Old Garcia was a cunning man.

But somehow, Elena got to know this thing and threatened the old man many times. The old man wanted to kill her too. But her position was too strong to the point he couldn't shake off. But now, seeing her state, he smiled bitterly. If she was dead, his only secret will remain as a secret. He started planning an idea to finish her. But he also remembered that his grandson was sitting in front of him. The Old Man Garcia knew about the history of their family. But he kept at it.

Because if it comes out, they will be embarrassed. Their entire clan started as a bastard child of the king of Garcia. And they took his name with a thick skin. This was an immense blow to them. How can they expose it!? They would lose their face and pride?!

"From generations, we kept it as a secret! Even though it was said to me by my parents and grandparents, they asked me to keep it a secret. Since it has to be a secret, I felt there is no need for me to pass to my other generations!? I don't know who exposed it! Apart from Benjamin's old king, no one knows about it. I won't be surprised, if they released this news. After all, you sent the princess of the Benjamin's to a vegetative state. And she was being in a coma for the past three days. You can't expect them to be gentle on you, right? If you have taken care of little better. This would not have happened! Our company stocks went down by thirty percent in less than twenty-four hours! And many companies stopped their collaborations no matter at what stage they are at?

"And don't you realize, you are a useless one! Without her help, the Garcias wouldn't be there where we were! IF you are capable, why do we need to rely on a woman! You almost killed the woman who gave standing to our family! You useless brat! I will give you three days to settle this! If not, you can leave the Garcia Family!

"With your mother brainless challenge with Old King Benjamin, the situation turned worst! Do you know the origin of Benjamin's family was from the country Atlantis! Atlantis was a place where we are not even qualified to enter! I planned to enter the Vyaghranakha by using her! But you ruined everything! If old King Benjamin, complained to the Vyaghranakha, they have doomed us for sure! You bought the present situation! And you have to fix it!" The Old MAn Garcia left the place in anger.

--------------

Author's note:

This is a long chapter than the previous one. Hope you like this one. What do you think of the situations that are happening here!?

What do you think will happen next?

IF I remember I said Selena will go to jail again. how do you think she will go?

Let me know your thoughts in the comments. Also, vote vote! We are not even in the top 500! Please vote! The more votes I get, the more chaps I release. So, the no. of votes are directly proportional to the chapter releases!