Mother and Son reunion

Ch-54

"Reggie will be there soon! Reggie was not busy!" little Reggie said hurriedly and hung the call. He didn't dare to go against his father anymore this time. If he goes, his father might not let him meet his mother. 

He noticed he was wearing a black dress, so he rushed to his room and flipped through his new closet. He found a cute white T-shirt with a panda and wore black jeans. Reggie ran towards the car, which was waiting for him. 

"Drive fast!" he ordered the driver. 

The driver could tell their little young master was in a hurry. So, he drove the car fast. Even though it's fast but not quick to the point of violating the traffic rules. 

Soon, they reached the Benjamin empire. They found Cyrus was already waiting for them across the Benjamin empire. 

"Get in!" he ordered the little ancestor to get on inside the car. 

The little ancestor swallowed his displeasure and climbed the car. 

"Reggie, remember that you have to act like you met your mother accidentally! If you don't want to, I will send you back, then I will join your mother to have lunch in the business's name! Are you getting it?" the man said. 

"I will shout  'mom' as soon as I see her and act as if I saw her accidentally and will run to her!" Reggie said. 

"Good! Do you want to meet your mother daily?" Cyrus asked. 

"Yes!" the little guy nodded! 

"Then ask her to accompany you daily! From then on, the father will take care of the rest!" Cyrus replied. 

The little guy nodded his head. He should be obedient now, if not he would lose terribly and may not even meet his mother. So, he has to swallow everything, if not he may not even be able to see her. 

Reggie's behavior satisfied Cyrus! He couldn't ask anything more from this Lil brat! But something was amiss! This smelly brat was wearing a white dress!

Cyrus was angry but he could do nothing! He should have guessed that he would meet his wife today, if he did he would have worn a white dress! Sigh! even if he wants to complain he could do nothing, he sulked in himself. Cyrus got to know that Esther was dining in the newly opened restaurant with his brother. So, he went there in the cover of his 'son's request'. In no time they reached the restaurant.

The new restaurant was a multi-cuisine restaurant. It looked like a royal palace buffet hall. It's a big restaurant, unlike other restaurants which provide private halls for the guests this restaurant won't provide it. Everyone was equal here. They have to sit at the open tables. And first comes, first served. A politician's son opened this hotel, so no one could say against the rules set by this hotel. And for this reason alone, many guests would come hoping to bump into any powerful person. Even though this restaurant was screaming off money, lavishness, elegance, royal look, and everything that a rich man can see, it provides excellent services to its customers. The restaurant offers multi-cuisine dishes; They hired chefs from all over the world; they assigned a specific chef to a specific cuisine!

Cyrus and Little Reggie entered the restaurant quietly with their bodyguards. Even though they tried to maintain low key their entourage couldn't be low key. Many people know, only powerful people come here to dine, so they were curious about which powerful figure came to dine here now. They peeked their heads to see the person. Many people have their bodyguards. It's normal but the number of bodyguards this man has is too many, only a legend can have. When they saw the badge on the guard's chest! They covered their mouths in shock! They were the guards of the Business Mogul CEO Vritra! His arrival means that this restaurant was fantastic! Many people wanted to go over and say hi but they were afraid of their guards so they didn't dare to approach them.

Soon, onlookers' eyes fell on the little kid beside him, the glorious business person Mogul CEO Vritra! It shocked them to see him having such a big son! They whispered among themselves, but Cyrus didn't even care about them.

Meanwhile...

Esther and Henry who were having their food saw the commotion, but they ignored it, noticing that there was another power-hungry person!

Cyrus found the place where Esther and Henry were seated. He saw the table beside them was going to get up! So, he walked up there with Reggie! The servers cleaned the table for Cyrus and Reggie to sit!

When they were about to sit, the little ancestor screamed in surprise calling out mommy grabbing the attention of people around them!

"Mommy!"

Esther felt the voice was a little familiar. She immediately looked over, only to be shocked. Her eyes widened in shock, soon her eyes filled with tears and they cascaded like a waterfall from her cheeks!

It's her son. He wasn't dead; he was alive and healthy. But she remembered her brother said that he was dead. She glared at her brother hatefully! Her gaze said that I would deal with you after I get home! Henry shivered at his sister's gaze! He subconsciously shrunk back into his seat. His lie was exposed now. Even if he wanted to deny it, he had no way to do it.

Reggie ran over to her and hugged her thigh. Reggie who didn't see his mother for three months felt like crying when he saw her. He couldn't control it and ran over to her and hugged them. Esther was no better; she wiped her tears and hugged him back. Both mother and son reunited after a long time felt emotional. But the sourest person was Cyrus!

That little brat forgot about him!

Damn!

But he endured after remembering that the boy was his son! He thought he should separate both of them. If not, they would hug all day!

He went near and peeled Reggie from Esther. "I am sorry, Miss. Benjamin. My son was a little excited. I will take him back!" he took Reggie into his hands and carried him with his left hand.

"CEO Benjamin, Didn't expect to meet you here!" Cyrus said.

"Yes, such a coincidence! And the kid is?" Henry asked.

"I saw a new article about this kid being beaten badly. So, I sent my doctors to treat him and got him back. He is my adopted son!" Cyrus said.

He took this chance to promote himself as a kind human; he was practically saying to Esther I am not that cold as the rumors saying; I am also a kind human being.

"Oh! You are such a kind-hearted person!" Henry said.

"CEO Benjamin is exaggerating. I am not that kind, as you say so. I even have few orphanages, but it's just that when I saw this guy, I felt I should keep him with me! Also, When I first saw him he is like a dumpling wrapped in bandages and pierced with needles and so on. So, I have called for the best doctors in the world to get him treated in the past three months. And Arnold helped me in taking good care of him. If not for him, this kid wouldn't be walking now. Oops… I spoke too much. Please continue with your food!" Cyrus said.

"I want to eat with momma!" the people near Reggie could hear the little guy's words. 

------------------

Author's notes: 

Hey guys! 

What do you think of this chapter?

How do you think Henry would end up now?

Will the father and son be able to eat with Esther?

What do u think happens next?

Don't forget to comment. Vote for this book.

Drown me in the blood bath!

stay safe!