Uncrowned Kings

Ch-25

There are the five Oldest Empires in the Atlantis! It was said that those five empires ruled the entire world in the olden days! In the end, when there is nothing for them to rule, the five empires started fighting for themselves to know the strongest! But the Basilisk family got the upper hand in that fight! Even though the Basilisk [1] family got the upper hand, they gave the other four families an equal chance.

But the human was made of flesh and blood. And that flesh and blood were made of emotions. Those can be positive or negative. But when those negative feelings took control of the body, even a human doesn't know what he is doing. His actions, which were done when he was ruled with negative emotions. He will turn into an animal, a greedy monster!

We can say that the same thing happened there. The four empires allied to go against the Basilisk Empire, but Basilisk's people are the smart ones. They assumed that the four empires will ally. So they took measures! When they got attacked by those four empires, they released their hidden weapons. After the fight, the four empires begged for mercy from the Basilisk Empire. Even though they couldn't wait to take them down, they couldn't afford it. A single Basilisk is enough to take down whole four empires, but these four empires foolishly went against the whole Basilisk Empire!

What a bunch of fools!

Even though the basilisks have the upper hand, they treated the other four empires fairly. So, there are no disagreements between the five empires till now. If a single empire has a problem, all the five empires will go together to fight against the other. The complete world is different and The country Atlantis is different! It is an independent country where there is no government to rule the people. This country is still ruled by Basilisk Empire. Even though it has a government to rule people. It is just a paper toy which is played by the five empires, and precisely it was being played by the Basilisk Empire! So, indirectly, it was still ruled by Basilisk Empire.

If not for the adaption of the current technology generation ad rules, the Basilisk empire would be ruling the world still. Basilisks are the uncrowned kings of the world.

Old King frowned at the memory of his motherland history. He felt it was not good. Atlantis was involved in this situation. It meant there was something fishy with Garcia's!

The old king curved his lips upwards cynically. He will add oil to the fire. It was the time to talk with his elder brother. Even though they were separated by boundaries, they were still close. To escape some responsibilities, the old king ran off from Atlantis and settled in Livonia. Now he saw a trace of Atlantis with this issue. He will place a complaint against the Garcia's. Then all the five empires would take an action against Garcia's. The Garcia's may not even be able to turn into beggars! All the traces of Garcia's would be wiped off!

At these thoughts, The Old King felt delighted!

These fools dared to mess with the Vyaghranakha. The confluence of five empires is Vyaghranakha!

But he didn't even mention Esther's issue to them! Why do they need to get involved here? Unless they about this! But there are many questions in his mind.

Why do these people were getting involved in this?

Since they are doing this thing. They might have known about Esther's thing a long ago. If they wanted to take action, they could do it on their own!

But why they are making use of Benjamin's? There was a hidden story behind this!

What was that?

Old King needs to get in touch with the major branch! If they don't have any ulterior motives! He would do nothing. He actually wanted to send Esther to the main family to get her trained! This would help her a lot. The main palace is full of scheming and betrayal and a place for the strongest. Weaker ones have no place there. IT is nothing but a lion's den. Even though it pains his heart. He wanted to do it in his own way. If she learns new skills there, then she could divert her mind from that bastard! This is a good thing!

-------

Garcia Empire was in a state of panic. Arthur was in the hospital. Elena couldn't bring herself from taking him away from the hospital. But she has no choice but to get him discharged forcefully. He was sitting in a wheelchair!

___________

The internet and the citizens were in the

[1] Basilisk: Dragon { Greek}