White

Ch-49

Esther decided to name her brand Royal's Closet. She named that because she wants her customers to feel like they were royals when they wore her clothes. She designed clothes for men, women, and children too.

At first, she wanted to design only for women but when she remembered Reggie she decided to design for children too. Since there were three men in her house she decided to design for them too.

She designed clothes for different age groups in different styles. The thing Esther needed now was the designer staff! She couldn't manage her workshop with only five designers. She needs at least ten designers that mean she needs five more. But now she has to pull it with the five only. She could hire the remaining after she released her flagship. Even though she knew Benjamin loved her unconditionally, she didn't ask for their money. She used the money she earned by herself and her dowry which she took back. And she got to know Nicholas gave the card which holds the money that Arthur used to give her ten million every month for her monthly expenses. She didn't know Nicholas was this stingy. She was speechless. But she doesn't want to use that money. Nicholas, who got to know this, went and reported to Henry. Henry took that card and invested in stocks under her name. Now that money doubled. Esther doesn't know whether she should laugh or cry. She knew her brother's stubborn behavior so she decided to put the matter about that money aside for now.

Since they have less time, they need to arrange runaway models. She needs to find models and book their dates. A venue was needed, guests should be informed, the decoration should be done and catering should be ordered. There were many things to be done. She was thankful that Nicholas was there to help her. If not, she would have suffered a lot.

---------------

Meanwhile.....

On the other side of the world...…

"Ben! I am warning you! If you teach bad things to the kid! I will peel your five hundred old year skin and use them to make new boots! Got it!?" a man asked. His golden eyes were blazing with fire as he looked at the man in front of him with a menacing glare.

The man gulped and nodded his head.

"You may leave! Check if Reggie woke up or not!" the man said in a commanding voice.

Ben grew his wings and flew directly towards Reggie's bedroom. When he reached the bedroom he hid his wings and looked around. He furrowed his brows when he didn't see Reggie. When he was about to shout his name, the little kid came out in a towel. The towel wasn't wrapped neatly around his waist. It felt like it can fell off at any second so the Lil kid held it cautiously.

He didn't even give a damn to Ben's presence. He just gave a glance which said, 'why were you even here? Didn't dad give you punishment!'

Ben felt hurt when he saw the kid's expression.

Even this Lil kid was bullying him!

Sobs!

He was an innocent soul!

Precisely! He was the most innocent soul in the whole universe!

Sobs! Both father and son were bullying him!

Ben couldn't take it anymore! He was so hurt! He immediately ran away from Reggie's bedroom!

Reggie heaved a sigh when he saw his noisy uncle left!

Today, he was excited to that point he couldn't do a single thing neatly. Even though Reggie was only five-four years old! He could do his things. Esther taught him to do his things on his own. He was sensible for his age.

Reggie couldn't sleep till it was late. He woke up early and freshened up. When he came out, he saw his noisy uncle and felt irritated. He just decided to ignore him and went to his closet. He didn't know what his weird uncle was thinking but his uncle left in a few minutes.

Reggie opened his closet and saw through the pile of clothes he had. He couldn't decide on what he should wear. He was frustrated and sat on the ground with a dispirited look. He skimmed his eyes through the closet again. Reggie's eyes paused on a white dress.

"Momma...….... Why do you always wear a white dress?" Reggie asked.

"Because momma likes white!" Esther said.

"Then Reggie's favorite color was also white from now!" the little kid said.

When Reggie remembered this small encounter he decided to wear white. It was his luck that he had a white dress. He only has one white dress. His father loves black and bought all black clothes only. God knows how a white dress ended up in his closet!

But the thing was the dress he had was a suit. It was bought by servants for him to attend a banquet along with his father. Even though the suit was uncomfortable, for the sake of his mother he decided to cope up with it.

He wore his suit and dressed up neatly. He took his tie and went to the dining room. He wants his father to tie for him.

--------------