Arthur Clutched her neck to kill her.

Ch-27

Arthur threw the tablet onto the car ground! The screen of the tab broke because of the inertia of fall! But Arthur didn't seem to calm down! He felt humiliated when he saw the article! How can he not! After all, it contained the traces of his birth! Precisely it has traces of his family tree!

The famous news page wrote the article, which Arthur saw was "the Brutal Truth"! Two news reporters handle this website, they dig the darkest secrets of the situation or the cause and then publish it! Many people with power tried to suppress it, but they have too much public support! This page has a lot of enemies. But the two news reporters didn't care. Many people tried to threaten the two of them with their families or with any other dear things. But they couldn't even find the small hair strand of news from them! It's as if ghosts ran this website! Left with no choice, the offended can only sit in silence!

Now, that website released a piece of juicy news about the Garcia family!

The article was started with the title, "ARE THEY REALLY ROYALS?"

The article said that the real Garcia's were already wiped in the expedition of the Basilisk Empire, while they were expanding their boundaries! But the present Garcia's were the son of the maid who worked for the last king of the Garcia Empire legacy. She ran away with the fear of being killed. After the Basilisk family completely wiped off the Garcia family, the maid went to them and asked her to live in the Garcia empire palace! But instead of what she requested, they granted her with a house with all facilities and a small business where she can run by herself to feed herself! The maid started living by herself with the things she has. She was promised to promote to be a concubine, but she hadn't been a concubine till her death. She was pregnant with the great grandfather of the present Old Garcia! The maid herself took the name Garcia and gave it to her following generations so that they can live with pride and respect! In fact, the present Garcia's surname was Gerard! The root of their family is the maid! The maid's name is Jessica Gerard! Since she was neither married nor became a concubine of the last king of the Garcia, the present Garcia's are not even the royals but servants of the royals! There were proofs to support their articles! There are situations where the Garcia's said that their ancestor was Jessica Gerard for their family, who was a concubine of the last king of the Garcia! And they attached the timeline of the Garcia family. There was a family record book of the Garcia family from the start of history! The pages are stamped with Livonia's Royal Archives department! There was an old newspaper which published this story!

In fact, even Arthur doesn't know this story! He always believed that he was a royal and was no less than Benjamin's. Now faced with these proofs and the article, he felt like he was no match to Esther! He felt like the entire world wronged him! He wanted to go to his home and confront his grandfather!

And he implemented it without a single thought! "Driver! To the old Mansion!" he growled!

Even though their legacy started from the maid, he still had some powerful qualities. But most of them were terrible qualities. He behaves like an animal sometimes!

Arthur reached the old mansion, but he didn't see his grandfather and got to know he went to their parent's mansion.

By the time he reached the house, he saw his mother was throwing a tantrum in the house. He felt a headache coming on his way when he saw the situation.

But he ignored her fuss and directly made his way to the hall. "Mother! Stop this!" Arthur growled at her.

"Now, I became a mother from royal mother!! Huh?! Since the disgusting history of your family released, you don't even bother with the formalities!? Huh?! Now, we have become a joke in front of everyone! Even before the Benjamins!?" Elena was so angry. She took a vase and threw it on the ground.

"I said stop!" Arthur snapped at her. He was on the verge of bursting out. He was tired of his mother! She always complains about the things she didn't have instead of cherishing the things she has!

"I am your mother! How dare you yell at me! You son of a dirty maid!" she yelled. She didn't even think about what she was saying!

Arthur had enough of her fuss! He stood up from his couch and immediately appeared in front of her! He clutched her neck tightly. Elena struggled to get out of his deathly grip! Elena struggled to breathe! She was still in shock that her son who was a 'Yes Mama guy!' was trying to kill her! She couldn't help but feel scared! When she stared at his dangerously dark face and bloodshot eyes, she felt she was looking at a beast instead of her son! For the first time, she felt her son is not a human but an animal!

____________

Author's note:

More three chapters to go!

Vote and comment! the more you vote the more chapters you get!

ciao! will meet in next chapter!