Sweeping the shopping mall

Ch-50

Reggie took his tie and entered the dining hall.

"Dad, please tie this to me!" Reggie asked, grabbing his father's thigh.

"Why were you dressed up like this?" the man asked. His golden orbs shined like beautiful stars.

"We were going to meet momma! Momma likes white. But Reggie has only this dress in white! So, he wore this!" the little kid said.

"Oh! You don't even have a white dress! That kid at least has that!" the noisy chirp Ben said the moment he entered the dining hall.

The man with golden orbs glared at him with his deathly gaze. His golden orbs blazed like fire, which was ready to swallow him. Ben shrunk back to a corner. At least for an hour, he shouldn't be near a one-kilometer radius with them.

The man tied the tie to his son and got up from his seat to leave the place. He returned to his bedroom and went through his closet until he found nothing. He returned to the dining hall with a gloomy look. Except for Reggie, everyone was scared to look at the man with golden eyes.

Reggie finished his food and was about to drink his juice. When he was drinking the juice, he lost the grip of the glass and dirtied his white suit. It stained the suit with red stains. Since Reggie was ill, the doctors asked him to make healthy food. And because of the accident, he lost a lot of blood. So, they gave him beetroot juice, carrot juice, and so on. Mostly which were used to replenish the blood. Even now, since it was early morning, he was drinking vegetable juice instead of fruit juice. Suddenly he felt some, grabbed his glass, and poured on him. But when he raised his head, no one moved. He was confused, but he brushed it off, thinking that he must have slipped it accidentally.

But little did he not know was that was an act of someone's jealousy.

The man who had golden orbs sat on the main chair, which was meant for the king. They served all delicacies on his plate for him to eat. But it was such a pity he didn't feel like eating. He looked at the little brat who sat across him. That brat was shining like the finest pearl in the world in his white dress. He couldn't help but feel jealous towards that kid. He knew her favorite things. If not for his need, he would not even let him remember his wife's name. With his presence, for sure, his soon-to-be-wife's attention will be diverted to him. But he was helpless. When he saw Reggie was drinking juice, his eyes shined with an evil glint. He swayed his hand slightly, that's it, the glass spilled on the child's dress soiling it.

Reggie wanted to cry. But his momma said good kids never cry. So he held back.

"Daddy, Reggie's clothes were soiled. He is so sad!" he said as he suppressed his tears.

"If you feel like crying, then just cry don't hold them back!" the man said.

"Momma said good kids would never cry. So, I won't cry!" he said.

The man gritted his teeth. Every time, when he wants to have a friendly conversation, this brat always brings his mother and flaunt in front of him. As the saying goes, every dog has a day. His days were going to come soon.

When he returns, he would make sure that Esther would give her complete attention to him.

"Then change your clothes. We will set off!" the man said.

Reggie didn't change his clothes. He traveled the entire journey with those soiled clothes.

------------------

Five hours later-----------------

The flight landed in the private arena of the Livonia airport. A handsome man along with his cute son climbed off the plane together. Just their presence attracted the people. Soon a big commotion broke out.

But that pair ignored them and walked off in protecting their guards.

"To the villa!" the man said.

"To the shopping mall!" the kid's voice rang.

"Why?" the man asked.

"I am talking to the driver, not you, Mr. Petty father!" the kid said in an aggrieved voice.

"To whom you were showing your temper, little bean? Hmm? Tonight, you will do fifty sit-ups along with your uncle ben! Got it!?" the man.

In fact, this kid was very cute. But when he opens his mouth, he couldn't see him like a kid but an annoying boy! And he even started talking back to him. How dare he? If he doesn't discipline him, in the future this kid would surely not listen to him.

He shouldn't let them happen.

"I would get punishment If I do something wrong. But what about you? You spilled the juice on me! Uncle Ben said! I will tell momma about this!" the little kid was aggrieved.

An invisible big sweatdrop appeared on Ben's forehead. This kid was a genuine threat. One day he would be killed because of this kid. He blamed himself for being a blabbermouth.

[sobs... sobs... the world was bullying me.]

[pure and kind souls cannot live anymore in this wicked world.]

[I want to die. Sobs....]

[I will help you with that!] Ben heard the dangerous voice of that man in his mind.

Ben gulped as he looked at the man in the back seat from the corner of the eye.

"To the shopping mall!" the man ordered the driver.

When they arrived at the mall, the little kid rushed to the kid's section. Without the help of a saleslady. He bought a pair of white dresses and wore them. After that, he also bought a few pairs of white dresses. He just wanted to keep them for emergency purposes. But by the time the kid was done with his shopping, his father returned with dozens of bags of clothes. Those were all male's clothing. Those were for that man!

Seeing his father's petty scheme! Reggie was aggrieved. He took all the white dresses in the shop of his size. Even though the father and son fought with material, it was a good thing for the shop. They left after paying a million dollars bill.

---------------

Author's Note:

Guys! Please follow me sobs!

If I reach 100 followers. I will drop 5 chaps at once along with daily update. Sobs. Pleashhhhh

My bigguuuu request.