Sold

Ch-36

Meanwhile…

Arthur's father Sean who received the news of Arthur's locking was overjoyed! He doesn't have any plans of getting him out.

An evil smile formed on his face. He looked at the old man's study direction and his way there.

He gently knocked on the door and asked permission to let him in
.
"Father, Arthur was locked! And four cases were filed on him." Sean said.

Old Man Garcia, lost his composure when he heard that. He never expected his grandson would end up in jail. The worst thing he expected was losing everything they had but he didn't Arthur would be jailed! He felt a small pain in his chest. Sean noticed this too. He felt he needed to alleviate it.

"Father, I got to know, Esther was the only female in the main branch of Bejamin's and in the side branch too. From the information, I have got she would be taken to Atlantis this year. But due to the thing of Arthur that was canceled. If Arthur was good to her, he would have gone there too. Now, the Atlantis kingdom was involved in this too. After all, She was the only female child they had, how could they let her suffer! And with their power and influence, Arthur getting out of the jail was an impossible task! But we have missed the chance of joining Atlantis because of Arthur! Not only that, we lost everything! We couldn't even able to hold on to the child! The Atlantis kingdom came and sent a famous surgeon in the world to perform surgery. They were still in the hospital. Tonight the kid would be taken to the Atlantis. And we got a notice, the Benjamin's will come today and take all the things they have given! This means we would be left with only one villa! And after they take them! We will go bankrupt! All the servants left our premises, they didn't even take their salary! The whole media was dissing us and cursing us! Your Daughter-in-law was locked up and will be in jail for a year! Father, if we were a little nice to Esther, this all wouldn't have happened. Your daughter-in-law and grandson were the reason for this misery and our downfall!" Sean said.

The old man felt his chest was feeling stuffy. But he ignored it and tried to stay strong!

Meanwhile….

"Royal Grandfather, I am going to Garcia's place and will take that everything belonged to us!" Henry said.

He doesn't what to do now! He couldn't do anything! That bastard! Even tried to kill a child! The child was innocent! How did he have the heart to hurt him! So Outrageous! Given Garcia's situation, who knows what they will do! They might even sell those things for their living! After all, they have nothing now!
Charles Windsors nodded his head and let him go!

Henry took some of his people and lawyers as he made his way to the Garcia's. The lawyers directly made their way to the Garcia's.

At that time, Sean was talking to Old Man Garcia! They were just talking about Benjamin's. And they were here! Benjamin's lawyers stated their terms and conditions to the Garcia's. They also stated the consequences for them what would happen if they don't give in.

"We agree to these terms. We won't hold them up!" Sean said.

"Son… We can't do that!" Old Man Garcia said.

"Father… this time listen to me! We can request them to get our son out or we can reduce his sentence!" Sean said.
Old Man Garcia could only nod his head. This time he felt his son was reliable. He thought his son was useless. But this time he was reliable. He could only depend on him. Now, he didn't care about money or anything just his grandson!

In the next two days, the Benjamin's took back everything they gave with interest! Garcia's left with nothing but a villa to live in! There were no servants, no helpers, and none. It was an empty villa!

"Dad, I am going to go find a job. Stay here. There was food in the fridge eat it when you were hungry!" Sean said and left.

Old Man Garcia nodded his head. During tough times he has his son only!

Three days passed….

Sean would leave the house early and come back late. Old Man Garcia felt heartache for his son. He thought his son was working hard for him. But today it's past midnight, his son has yet to return. His phone was not reaching! He thought he was working overtime. He decided to wait for him in the living room itself. He felt peaceful now. There were no business tensions, no schemings, and nothing. The only regret was not having his grandson by his side. But he would wait for the sentence issued by the government. There was a hearing next week.

Unknowingly, he fell asleep.

The Next day, he woke up and warmed some milk, and drank. He ate some fruits along with it. He took a newspaper and started reading. At that time, some people came inside and started checking out the house.

"What happened? Who are you?" Old man Garcia started asking questions!
The people who came in looked at him with disgust.

"This house was sold to us by Mr. Sean Garcia! You have to leave now!" Those people said. They ordered their men and made them throw Old MAn Garcia out!

-----------------
Author's note:

How was the chapter? Please comment. Your comments makes me update more. It gives me inspiration too.