Yes, Young Grasshoppers

"Bipo, just wait a second!" Kipo begged. Despite how much Kipo had wanted to go inside the old building, she still knew how important being patient and ensuring their safety would be. But Bipo didn't seem to want to want to wait for all that... well, Kipo supposed they did have that weird power they could rely on... but still! "BIPO!"

Bipo ignored her yet again, slipping inside a circular door hanging off it's hinges and swaying in the wind. It looked like it would fall off at the slightest touch, so Kipo didn't risk it. As quickly as she could, she edged between the door and the wall, hurrying into the room.

"Bi-WHOA!" Kipo cried out in panic, just barely managing to stop herself from falling down into the giant hole in the middle off the room. Kipo backed up quickly, but she couldn't go far. The space between the hole and the wall was only about thirty centimeters.

"What the-?" Kipo looked around quickly, but Bipo was nowhere to be found. Kipo's eyes widened in fear, and she stepped to the edge of the hole again. "BIPO! BIPO, CAN YOU HEAR ME? ARE YOU DOWN THERE?!"

Kipo turned her head, focusing all her attention on her ears. When she listened really closely, she could hear the faint clicking of bones, which confirmed that Bipo was down there, but it didn't tell Kipo if Bipo was ok or not. Kipo knew she needed to get down there.

Kipo quickly looked around the room she was in for anything to climb down the hole with, but the room was barren. There was absolutely nothing here, only bits of rotting wood and old nails.

...Nails?

Before Kipo could really ponder the existence of nails in this world without humans, a loud slam coming from behind her drew her attention away, and she found her self falling forward. The darkness of the hole in front of her rushed up to meet her.

"Kipo!"

Suddenly, Kipo's arm was yanked back, and Kipo found herself dangling over the darkness with Adam determinedly hanging onto her arm.

"Kipo!" Adam yelled, grunting from the effort. "Are you alright?"

Kipo nodded, and from over his shoulder, she saw Wirt looking around nervously. "W-Where did Bipo go?"

"Their down there!" Kipo told them, motioning down to the hole stretching down beneath her. "We have to go save them?"

"I thought you said they have good survival skills!" Adam argued. "Why would they go right into a hole?!"

"I... don't know!" Kipo cried. "But I'm sure they got a plan! I trust them!"

Kipo's eyes suddenly widened with a realization.

"Yeah, I heard you made a really informed decision there," Adam huffed sarcastically. His hold on Kipo's arm was starting to slip "Why would you ever follow a dragon made of bones down a-."

"Drop me!"

"What?!"

"I trust Bipo!" Kipo met Adam's eyes, trying to look as determined as possible. She must have succeeded, because Adam's eyes widened. "So drop me!"

Before Adam could argue, Kipo planted her feet on the wall of the hole and pulled her arm out of Adam's grasp.

"Kipo!" Adam cried, but all he could do was reach for her, because Kipo was already out of his grasp.

Kipo only managed to fall a couple feet before her back hit something solid, and she found herself sliding instead. The slide picked up speed quickly, and before Kipo knew it, she shot out of the slide, bouncing and rolling along the ground before she finally came to a stop.