Party Meeting 2

Hurricane: Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread. Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight. Then world behind and home ahead, we'll wander back and home to bed. Mist and twilight, cloud and shade, away shall fade.

[The clock behind the Party strikes 12]

Cactus: O-Oh! So they're all together n-now?

Alligator: Wow. All that with only three casualties. Incredible.

Piranha: Oh, shut up! More casualties is BETTER for us, you know.

Cactus: I-It was so t-tragic... they w-where so close to k-keeping everyone a-alive...

Piranha: Obviously, it would've been boring then!

Snowflake: Now, now, we're getting ahead of ourselves. The important thing is that the whole group is together now, even though it took a little longer than usual.

Alligator: I just hope that they don't have any time to mope. They didn't get much of a chance to last time, but if they don't do anything when they get back to the town this time...

Piranha: Oh yeah! That part with Mabel was great! They really thought she was dead!

Cactus: They-They had good reason, to, I-I think. But f-for now... Mabel's alive.

Alligator: And then those two came back after that, Fei Fei and Anne. That's good, they'd been loose cannons for a while now. I suppose we'll be watching them, too, from now on.

Snowflake: Yes, I suppose we will. They're already shaping up to be interesting, their fights in the arena were certainly entertaining.

Piranha: And Kris, too! They're the coolest one so far, I hope they die in an interesting way! But of course it's due to the amazing opponents the group had to fight.

Cactus: A-And even through all that... they decided to fight for the town, anyway. Following t-those scary monsters....

Alligator: They weren't that scary.

Piranha: WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!

Snowflake: In any case... they found a portal, and with that portal, Luz. 

Alligator: Luz and her assistant, Six.

Snowflake: That's right. They tried to close up the portal, but ended up getting sucked up instead.

Piranha: Ha ha! Yeah, that was sure lucky! Otherwise, Alice and Coraline would have been stuck there!

Snowflake: Yes, a little ironic, huh? And then-

Hurricane: And then they got away from Hazel, did some other things, got stuck in the mirror maze, lost Alice,  got out, and the Coraline saved them from the castle. We KNOW this already, we watched it happen!

...

Snowflake: ...We're discussing it.

Hurricane: We're recapping it. We ran out of things to talk about a long time ago. He doesn't even care about what we do anymore.

Piranha: What're you on about?

Hurricane: ...You seriously don't know?

...

Hurricane: Amazing. Five pairs of eyes and none of you caught it.

Starfinder: Watch yourself.

Hurricane: Like you know anything!

Snowflake: Hurricane, please, don't cause trouble. Tell us what you all saw.

Hurricane:... fine. But listen good. I'm not repeating myself.

Snowflake: We know, Hurricane.

Alligator: Get it over with.