A New Friend - 2

Before reading I would like to apologize for the wait. I wasn't feeling at that well this week and I kinda had to take break from everything. Good thing I feel much better today and I will try to post more. Hope you enjoy and have a good day!

George POV

I laughed as I did the outro.

"Thank you guys for watching the vid, and make sure to go check out Dream, his link will be in the description, bye!" I waved at my face cam and turn it off.

"That was actually fun".

"Yeah, Im glad you called the wrong number, maybe we can do this another time?"

"Yeah I'm done,but I gotta edit this video first" I paused thinking if I should say this.

"You can stay if you want, and just talk"

"Sure I got nothing better to do"

So he stayed and we talked, and I got to learn more about him, like how he has a cat, named Patches and he lived in Flordia. I never felt this way with anyone, let alone a stranger, yet I like the feeling and I wanted to feel it more. I wanted to be around Dream more.

We were laughing at a joke Dream told when someone joined the call.

"Hey Dream sorry to interrupted your date, but I need help with something" I blushed at hearing those words, a date, why did I like the sound of that. I mentally slap myself for thinking like that. He's only a friend, you just meet him. Did he even considered me a friend, we recorded a video together, but that doesn't really mean anything right?

"Sapnap this is my new friend George, George this is Sapnap" I heard Sapnap laugh.

"Yeah, 'friends' I'll believe it when I see it" It was almost like I could see the air quotes.

"What do you want Sapnap"

"Oh right I was wondering if you wanted to record a video with me, but it seems like your to busy with you boyfriend" Sapnap said teasing Dream and making me feel uncomfortable.

"Hey, its fine I can leave, see ya later Dream, bye Sapnap" with that I left the discord call without hearing them say bye. A ding from my phone caught my attention as I look over and see it from Dream.

Dream
See you tomorrow Georgie

I blushed at the nickname. The only person who ever called me Georgie was my mom, and I hated it, but when he calls me it. I like it. Why did I like it, I just met him today.

Dream POV
I slap myself for sending that, we just met and I sent him Georgie, it sounds like a pet name a girlfriend would give, a very uncreative girlfriend, not the dude you just met an hour ago.

"Dream, hello" Sapnap voice brought me put of my thoughts.

"Hey, sorry just thinking"

"About your boyfriend" The way he said it made me flushed and stutter.

"N-No Sapnap he's just a friend" I never stutter Sapnap going to know something is up.

"Huh sure, just a friend. When you meet him" I look down and start fiddling with my hands.

"An hour ago" I heard Sapnap laugh.

"I'll leave you alone Dream, we can record tomorrow, go text your boyfriend" I give a quiet good bye as Sapnap leaves the discord call. As he leaves a ding comes from my phone. When I look over my hearts fluttered a bit when I see it's from George.

George
Talk to you tomorrow, Dreamy

I could feel my face blush. It was probably a retaliation to the nickname I gave him. Nothing special. After all, I did just meet him today.

______________

Oops

629 words