Love - 4

Dream POV

I liked recording with George, but I had a feeling he didn't like me... As a friend. Not anything more, why was I getting so flustered. George is my friend, plus no one can read my mind. It's not weird to think of your friend in a romantic way. Right?

I think I need to clear my head.

Whenever I felt overwhelmed or bored, I would take walks, not only did it clear my head of unwanted thoughts it was nice, plus recently I've been talking to this guy, he was new to Florida and he seem cute. Seeing as I most likely don't have a chance with George, I've decided  to get over it. I made my way to the Cafe that he work at. I entered the Cafe and sat down at the corner table. It's away from everything and everyone. I decided to be productive while I was here so I brought my laptop and headphones to edit my videos.

After setting everything up, someone walk up to me. I look up to see Wilbur.

"Oh hey Will"

"Hey Dream you haven't been here in awhile, here to see Fundy" Me and Wilbur call each other by our YouTube names, seeing as that was when we first met till he moved to Florida. Snapping out of my thoughts I smiled at Wilbur seeing as he knew me so well. Fundy was the co-owner of this small Cafe and his partner was Wilbur. Recently me and Fundy have been bonding over our love for making videos. I wanted to create a server and invite a bunch of people, Fundy was going to be one of them.

I opened my editor and slowly started getting to work, but just as I was getting started Fundy walked up

"Hey Dream, need anything"

"I'll have my usual, but if your not busy We can talk"

"Sounds good, the Cafe isn't busy today anyways" I nodded and watch Fundy walk off, he was cute and I like him a lot in fact, but I couldn't get a certain someone off my mind. I felt like I was leading Fundy on, or maybe I'm leading George on. I wanted to be with both, but I also didn't want to break anyone's or heart.

Or mine.

George POV
I was packing and getting everything ready for my trip. Not only is my sister getting married but I'll be able to see my friend, and it was basically a surprised visit to Dream. I would be staying for a week or longer, maybe I can tell Dream how I really feel. I sighed. I just meet this guy and I don't even know if he's single, or gay.

I threw in some clothes into my suitcase not caring what I was going to wear. I looked through my closet to see if I had a suit, sadly I had nothing beside my homecoming suit and I knew that wouldn't fit. I decided on buying one in Florida. After packing I grab my phone to text Dream, I need to get his address from him to surprise him. I have 3 weeks before my flight and 5 weeks till the wedding. I would be with Dream for 2 weeks.

I texted Dream with the best excuse I could think of.

Georgie
Hey can I get your Address.

Pissbaby
Why you trying to kill me in my sleep

Georgie
No I wanna send you something

Pissbaby
Fine, it's 69420 madeup lane

Georgie
Ha ha give me your real address

Pissbaby
Sadly that is my real address.

Georgie
That is sad, anyways it should be coming in three weeks, trust me you'll love it.

I turn off my and sighed, my face felt hot whenever I talked to him. I wanted to be around him more, I wanted him to be mine.

I think I'm in love

_____________________

Oops

Thank you all for being patient with me, I've been extremely busy and tired so I've either been working or sleeping.
But I have a lot of moavation recently so expect more of me.

690 words