Anger and Jealousy - 18

Fundy POV
I woke up in Dream's bed alone. The past night experiences rushing through my head. I smiled as I realized my plan succeeded, yet I still felt the same, empty. I threw on my clothes from last night and went downstairs, I looked around seeing no sign of Dream. I walk into the kitchen and found a note.

Went out to hang flyers, be back in an hour

It was hastily written barely legible. I threw the note and grab a piece of paper. I had to go to work soon and wanted to tell Dream. After writing the note. I closed the door making sure to lock the bottom lock hopefully no one would break in. I hop in my car and started to drive to work.

I park the car in the cafe's parking lot, locking the doors and started heading in. The door dinged as I opened it and was welcomed by Wilbur.

"Fundy, how was the date" I shurg. I spent a month planning my fool proof plan. Yet, I wasn't as happy as I thought I would be.

"It was everything I could wish for, yet when I was in the moment, I didn't feel satisfied, I didn't feel happy" I looked Wilbur in the eyes. My own eyes heating up, it felt like I was going to cry.

"I don't love Dream" Wilbur looked at me confused. I was confused, I thought I loved Dream, I thought I wanted to be with him forever, but all I realized was how manipulative I was. I wanted to change everything that happened. I needed to find Patches.

"Oh my god, Wilbur, I did such a bad thing, I'm a bad person, I thought it was love, but maybe it was anger and jealousy"

"Why would it be anger or jealousy then"

"Because, Dream had something I didn't"

"And what's that"

"Love"

_______________

Oops

Short Chapter for today seeing as I had finals and kinda rush

319 words