A Happy Ending - 23

Dream POV
I watched as Fundy and his mysterious friend left. His words kept on repeating in my head

"I'm breaking up with you"

I turn my head slightly to see George staring at his phone that was hidden in his lap, Patches was snuggled up next to him, sleeping. What changed Fundy's mind. One night he's say he'll love me forever and not even 10 hours later next he's breaking up with me. Im brought out of my thoughts by the slam of a door, I turn in the direction of the noise to see Fundy had left, leaving my along with George.

I walk back into the livingroom, I felt my heart pound, if felt like it was going to jump out of my chest, the walk was short I wish it was longer so I wouldn't have to deal with it. I sit on the couch next to George. No one spoke up, the only noise you can hear was Patches purrs as George was petting her. Yet the silence was comfortable, if anyone was to walk in, they would have thought otherwise, but it wasn't and I enjoyed it. I look up towards George to find him already staring at me. His face immediately burst into a bright blush.

"Sorry" he whispered, so quietly I almost miss it. I grab George's face lightly, turning it back towards me, so he was once facing me again. I look at his lips, they looked soft and I wanted to know how they felt against mine. I look back up at George's face, his face was full on red from blushing. I smiled softly. Fuck it.

I leaned in, bashing my lips against his. It was everything I imagined. I grab his hips pulling him in closer, which caused George to yelp. Without second thinking, I slip my tongue into his mouth, fighting for dominance and quickly winning. We pull away from each other, a string of saliva in-between us. I wipe my lip and smile at George, in which he returns with one of his own.

We continue to say nothing except for cuddle up with each other, Patches jumping into the middle of my lap. I smiled, this was nice. I looked over at the man in my arms. Yea, this is definitely nice.

_________________

Oops

The epilogue is next and then that's it, I hope you enjoyed this book, go check out my other books and follow maybe

415 words