HELP Wanted - 15

Alternate title: HELP Wanted or more like HELP Needed

Dream POV
I went to the bathroom, I wanted to go on my phone, I had a bad feeling and wanted to research something. I reach for my back pocket for my phone. I felt myself go pale it wasn't there. Along with my wallet and keys. I must've left them at my house. Does that mean I didn't lock my door. I started freaking out more. I hate to do this but, I have to cancel the date. I turn around and try to leave but couldn't. The door was stuck and it wouldn't budge. Was I trapped. I banged on the door, hoping someone would hear me and save me.

"Hello" No reply

"Anyone there?" No reply again. I was starting to panic. I looked around the bathroom hoping there was a window. Luckily there was. Sadly it was a tight squeeze and I would most likely get stuck. It was fine though. Fundy would eventually realized how long I been gone for and come get me. Right.

Fundy POV
I arrived back at Dream's house and open the door, seeing as we left it unlocked on 'accident'. I walk into the kitchen, where me and Dream where making out before we left and found his phone right there. I unlock the phone with ease, remembering his password and went straight to messages.he had with George.

Pissbaby
Listen, if you just marry me, you can come visit

Georgie
Like I would do that

Pissbaby
Pls Gogy

Georgie
5 mil you got a deal

Pissbaby
Sending over PayPal rn

Georgie
Get some sleep Dream

Pissbaby
Fine, gn

Georgie
Gn

This made me furious. Not only did Dream ask him to marry him, but George is only using him for money. And that's when I did the unthinkable.
I texted him.

Pissbaby
I just realized something

U r prob only using me for clout and money

Not only am I going to expose you

But also I'm leaving you

This number has been blocked

As I blocked the number, I realized what I did. I couldn't let Dream find out.

So I smashed his phone.

And a vase.

___________________

370 words

Oops