Finally Meeting - 21

George POV

I stared into Dream's eyes, they were everything more than I imagined. I become speechless as I got lost in his eyes, I never understood how one could get lost into someone's eyes until now. I heard a meow that dragged me away from Dream's eyes. Patches was now fighting against me to get out my arms. I put her down and she immediately ran and rub her head against Dream's leg, I smiled at the sweet reunion.

"George, what are you doing here, and how did you find my cat" I opened my mouth to speak but Dream interrupted me, by grabbing my hand and dragging me inside.

"Here, come inside, want anything?" I silently shake my head no. I followed Dream as he led me into the living room, where it was a mess. What happened here.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting visitors, other than Fundy." I felt my heart ache at the name. I frown slightly trying my best to keep my emotions under control so Dream won't find out.

"I should probably explain what happened here, huh" Dream said giving me a nervous smile.

"After I explain, why I'm here" Dream sat up straighter, now interested in the story I had.

"Well, my sister is getting married to her boyfriend, and I was invited. I didn't think you lived so close to where the wedding was going to be held, but then I found Patches and I knew the right thing to do was to return her, so here I am. I was going to avoid you seeing as we weren't on the best of terms" Dream nodded, and he stayed silent. I looked down into my lap nervous for what he was going to say

"I'm sorry" I look up from my lap and into Dream's eyes.

"It wasn't me, but even then I did a terrible job at explaining" I smiled at Dream, in which he returned the smile. I felt something pull me towards Dream, so I leaned in. I look at Dream's lip and then back at his eyes, hoping he didn't see. I watched as his eyes flicker down to my lips, and then return to my eyes, almost immediately. I blushed, I lean in closer and grab Dream's face gently, he leaned in closer our lips almost, connecting. But right before they did, someone  burst through to door, cause me and Dream to pull away making me frown I look up towards the door, seeing as the living room was visible from the front of the house. There stood someone who I didn't recognize. Yet I knew their name.

Fundy

____________________________

I'm planning on wrapping this up in maybe 2 more chapters than an epilogue.

Also I have three new books that I want to publish this week. The first and OC story called the Outcast, the prologue for it will be out tomorrow and will update on Tuesday and Thursday. The second is. Greamno fic, the prologue will be out on Wednesday or Friday still not sure and it will be updated on Wednesday and Saturdays. The last one is a oneshot book, bottom Dream and they'll be only on Sundays, probably more than one chapter tho. So if you have any ideas, go ahead and tell me, you'll be credited for the idea. Thank you for listening to me rant, and have a nice day

570 words