A Unexpected Visitor - 11

Fundy POV

I put my suit on ready to go to Dream's house. He didn't know we were going on a date, but he would like it. I look at myself in the mirror to make sure everything was good, my hair looked fine and I looked beautiful, how could Dream not like this.

I walk towards the kitchen making sure everything was ready, the table, the meal, the special gift. Everything was ready, I was going to prove to Dream I love him and I was sorry and he would forgive me. We would live together forever and adopted and.. I was getting sidetracked. I walk towards the front door and try to remember if I was forgetting anything which I wasn't. I grab my keys and lock the door behind me. Me and Dream lived close by so sometimes we would walk to each other houses, seeing as it was a nice night, I figure this would be perfect.

I walked down the sidewalk, replaying how everything should go, before I noticed I arrived at Dream's house. I walk up to the porch and knock waiting patiently for him to answer, he answered the door in a green shirt and grey plaid pajama pants. His hair was messy, but not messy enough to make it look like he was dirty, but instead just woke up and a bit cute.

"Oh I wasn't expecting company" He opened the door wider and moved to the side indicting I was allowed in.

"What brings you here" I look down and fumble with my fingers

"Well I was wondering if I could bring you on a date to show you I'm sorry" he sighed.

"I was just about to record with some friends" I looked at him trying my best to not freak out.

"Can't you just cancel" I was a youtuber and I knew how hard it was to cancel on a video, especially with other people.

"I can't, but how about this, you can watch and then afterwards we'll go to the date" I nod my head vigorously, exited to watch Dream played, I've only watch by YouTube, but now I'll get a in person experience.

Dream lead me to his bedroom where his setup was and pulled up a chair for me to sit in along with another pair of headphones for my to listen.

"Now, you got to promise to not to talk alright" I nod my head excited to watch.

I watched as he login to discord and joined the call waiting for people to join the first one joined and his username was Sapnap, I assumed his real name was George, they talked for a bit about inside jokes until another person joined. His username was Georgenotfound. Found him. I felt angry rose within me, but I stayed calm hiding my anger perfectly. I watched as they joined the server and played. I ended up zoning out a couple times do to it being boring sometimes and there were moments were I almost yelled out loud, but soon enough he was done. He thank his friends and the George guy had to go which then made Dream leave to leaving Sapnap alone in the call.

"Now go get ready, I'll wait for you" He grabs a pair of clothes and then leaves to change. A grin slowly appeared on my face knowing what was coming next, and how I would ruin his friendship with George so he was mine.

______________________

Oops

587 words