Betrayal - 8

Fundy POV
I walked out of my room, fully dressed in more nicer clothes. I decided to go simple wearing a light grey hoodie underneath a grey and white plaid jacket, with dark blue jeans to go with. I walked back into the room to see Dream staring at his phone. I paused, my blood running cold as I realized the situation I was in.

"Fundy, is this my phone" I looked down at my hand and fiddle with it. Come on Floris think.

"Oh yeah, I found it at the Cafe, meant to give you that earlier". I gave off a worried chuckled. Dream only nodded, not convinced.

"George was texting me, and you said some not so nice things to him" I shrug my shoulders.

"He needs to know you're taken" Dream only stared at me, thinking of a response.

"I think... I think we should call of the date" My heart drop. Dream didn't want to be with me. I bet it was George's fault. He needed to pay.

"It's his fault ain't it, you love him not me" Dream walked up to me.

"I love you Fundy, but I can't trust someone who goes through my stuff without my permission" Tears started falling from my eyes. I didn't want Dream to leave. Dream sighed when he seen me crying.

"How about this, we stay in and watch a movie, just give me a second" Dream walked off toward the kitchen. I wiped the tears from my eyes. Pity always works. Dream comes back into the room scaring me out of my thoughts.

"Where's the bathroom" I pointed in the direction of the bathroom.

"Thank you"

Dream POV
I stared at my phone in disbelief. Why would Fundy have my phone. I unlocked it to see George has been texting me as I read through the messages, I've realized that Fundy has been messaging him.

Georgie
Hey Dream you down to record

Dream you there I see that you read my message

Pissbaby
Isn't it obvious why I'm avoiding you

Georgie
??

Pissbaby
I don't like you

I never did so stop texting me

Georgie
Dream?

Pissbaby
I know you like me, so forget about it, I'm taken

Georgie
Ok, bye Dream

Why would Fundy ever do that. Why would Fundy take my phone, all because I made a friend, granted I might have some romantic feelings for him, but that doesn't give him the excuse to take my phone and go through my messages. I heard footsteps indicating Fundy was coming back. I didn't look up when I heard my name. The words that came out of my mouth didn't even process through my brain.

When I finally looked up Fundy was crying. I was mad at him, but I couldn't stand it when he cried. It hurts to watch him hurt. I sighed and walked up to Fundy, puting my hand on his back.

"How about this, we stay in and watch a movie, just give me a second" Fundy nods and I walk off. I was gonna go to the bathroom, but I've never been in Fundy's house. I walked back to where Fundy was.

"Where's the bathroom" He jumped at my voice, he must think I'm still mad, I am, but still. He pointed in a direction and I followed and eventually finding the bathroom. I open my phone to text George to explained everything.

To explained how I was betrayed.

__________________

Oops

583 words

Huh again